4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    2.3/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not for me

Bought this product and used it about three times wasn't impressed with product didn't give me the fullness and length that I like. Not for me but would try a different cover girl mascara.

Mascara qui dépanne

Ce mascara est un des moins cher en magasin. J'en ai toujours un avec moi. Par contre je prefere les mascara qui allonge les cils. Celui ci est moyennement voluminisant. C'est mieux que pas en mettre malgré tout

3.2/5

Good value for price

For a lower priced mascara, I found it worked quite well. it gave me some length with 2 coats and didnt seem to dry out as quickly as some other drugstore brands i have tried. I liked that it didnt clump and get thick in the container too fast so i was able to use the whole product before it went gross and had to be thrown away.

Mon mascara préféré

Puisque j'ai déjà de longs cils, ce mascara me permet de gagner du volume sans m'ajouter trop de longueur. Avec sa brosse en plastique, il s'applique super bien. Je le recommande à toute mes amies.

May 01, 2018

Works okay, nothing special.

This mascara doesn't do much for volume, at least for me. I have short lashes and feel that even after a couple coats, there is not much of a difference in volume. Drys out pretty fast.

Great product

Wonderful mascara to add volume to eyelashes. It is not clumpy at all. It is from one of my favourite brands. It makes your lashes look gorgeous and last all day.

Doesn't Clump

I would recommend this product. I have bought a few of these now in black and I like it a lot. It doesn't clump up for me or run like other mascaras I've used in the past. It's reasonably priced too.

2.7/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

dries out pretty fast

This mascara is just ok. I wouldn't buy it again. I like the one in the green container but not this one. I do find that cover girl mascaras dry out really fast too.

April 29, 2018

Merveilleux

J'ai essayer beaucoup de mascara dans la vie et même ceux qui coute la peau des fesse, cependant je reviens toujours a celui ci car il fait de beau cils

April 26, 2018

Amazing!

Creates amazing long and voluminous eyelashes. Extremely long wearing formula waterprooof. It’s very easy to use compared to other drug store mascaras because it doesn’t get clumpy.