4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 15, 2013

I have very fine lashes but with CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara i have fantastic lashes. Thanks Cover GIrl

July 14, 2013

I was very impressed with this mascara. It worked really well, no clumping, and it lasted all day. I love it!

July 14, 2013

I love that this mascara doesn't clump. And best of all, it's easy to clean off. I can just remove it with my regular facial wash without needing to use a makeup remover. I don't know if it really gives 100% more volume, but it did make my lashes noticeably longer. I switched to this mascara from my previous one because it was less messy and easy to clean. I completely recommend this mascara.

3.2/5

July 13, 2013

I bought this a long time ago, It doesn't clump my eyelashes. I have short eyelashes and I find it doesn't volumize as well as I hoped. I'll try it again with my free one coming in the mail.

July 13, 2013

Great mascara! It is a triple threat! It legnthens and volumizes your lashes withou a clump in sight!

July 13, 2013

je n'ai pas été impressionnée par le produit. il faut l'appliquer plusieurs fois de suite pour avoir le résultat escompté.

July 12, 2013

I got my covergirl lashblast volume mascara last week in the mail as it was a sample, I was not that excited to try it cause I was saying myself that this try would be as bad quality as the others I've already tried, but NO, I was really surprised this mascara worked so well, and lot better than other commercial mascaras in the market, its soft, gives a lot more of volume to my eyelashes, and doesnt clumb, give a try.

July 12, 2013

I totally love this product-glides on smoothly with that perfect brush. Don`t clump like other cheap mascara.I will definitely be using this CoverGirl LasBlast Volume Mascara over and over again. :)

July 12, 2013

This stuff never clumps! Love how long and thick my lashes look without any clumping and the price is excellent. Definitely recommend this product!

July 12, 2013

I loved the effect on my lashes, but you have to put a couple of layers if you really want your lashes to have lots of volume!