4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 12, 2013

I love that it didn't run. I never use mascara as it usualy end up under my eyes. But this one didn't do that at all! Love it!!

July 11, 2013

I like how it doesn't flake like others I have tried, it is also easy to apply. Love the brush and how it glides on with ease. My lashes looked great and full.

July 11, 2013

I don't usually wear make up but thought I'd try this one. It's great doesn't clump, goes on smooth, and doesn't run like some others . It gives me a nice look, even when I don't do make up everyday.

July 11, 2013

I absolutely love this mascara. The mascara glides on perfectly without clumps. My lashes look amazing. I highly recommend this CoverGirl mascara.

July 11, 2013

I have been using this mascara for 2 years now. I've tried other mascara's when they go on sale however I always end up going back to the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara. The overall price isn't too bad especially if you can use coupons. It works really well for me because its your basic all-around volume boosting mascara.

July 10, 2013

My eyelashes have never looked fuller or longer and no clumping!! The price is great and found it lasts a bit longer than most.. Was easy to remove and didn't run. Its really worth trying..

July 10, 2013

Just love this mascara and so easy to put on and looks good.

July 10, 2013

I got this new tube free (yeah!), but have bought it before and liked it. It stayed on quite well, and I really liked the brush, but the tube dried out very very quickly. That was really the only thing I didn't like.

July 10, 2013

This is an affordable alternative to some of those super expensive mascaras out there. It leaves my lashes looking thick and long without clumps.

July 10, 2013

I'm very pleased with this mascara. I find that it goes on smoothly while still giving decent coverage. It doesn't clump and really makes my lashes look long and thick. A new favorite!