4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

March 26, 2013

Was disappointed with this mascara. I wanted to try a mascara with the plastic bristles, but this brush is too big. It was hard to apply the mascara evenly and I found it very clumpy.

March 17, 2013

works just the way it claim. worthwhile product

March 14, 2013

I wasn't very impressed with this mascara. I didn't really like the rubber bristles on the brush- it felt like it didn't coat my eyelashes evenly, and I had a lot of clumping. Also, as the mascara dried, I noticed a lot of it flaking off and sticking underneath my eyes.

March 13, 2013

I think it was awesome and looks great too!

3.2/5

March 12, 2013

I thought this mascara was too clumpy. Also, I have long eyelashes, so I am always on the lookout for mascaras that don't end up smearing under my eyes throughout the day - this one smeared a LOT. I know it works for some people, but I don't see myself purchasing this one again.

March 09, 2013

Lash blast worked great made my eyes stand out more and it wasnt runny or hard it was just right.. threw it
    all the price is a bit high but it hurts to be pretty so my wallet will be hurtting.

February 23, 2013

LashBlast Volume is by far the best mascara I have ever used. I would recommend it to everyone!!

February 19, 2013

This mascara has a great texture, fantastic staying power and , dare I say, a perfect brush! The smell is very mild and I have had no issues with clumping. The brush separates lashes so well, that I look like I have way more lashes than I actually do. I do find the handle to be a bit short...I prefer a longer one. You cannot go wrong with this mascara.

February 14, 2013

This is a really good mascara for the price. It's got great lift and volume, and lengthens well. Only thing I don't like is it flakes off a lot throughout the day, and gets in my eyes which is annoying!

February 06, 2013

This is the best valued mascara I have ever used. The large brush helps to create the desired volume, while separating lashes. The blackest black shade was the perfect shade for me, although there are several others to suit other people. The only concern was that due to the large brush, some mascara ended up on my lids after application - this is a minor concern given the other number of AMAZING features of this product. One swipe of a q-tip does the trick.