4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

September 04, 2008

I bought the waterproof LashBlast and I'm actually pretty happy with it. I don't do anymore than 2 coats, as it gets pretty mucky after that. I do like how much volume it adds to my lashes. I'm an eye-rubber and this mascara is next to impossible to get off without using a specific waterproof mascara cleanser. However, I have used better waterproof mascaras and I doubt I would buy this one again.

September 03, 2008

It does work. It give my lashes length and volume. One of the best mascara I used for a cheap price. Definitely would recommend.

September 03, 2008

Good: My eyelashes got an amazing length and volume without any clump and it`s worth much more than those expensive brands.
    Bad: It`s not easy to remove and the brush it`s too big to apply in some parts of my eye, but it really works.

September 02, 2008

I love this mascara! I have tried so many before whereas MAC mascara gave me length this mascara gives me length and volume! love it and haven't found anything better.

September 02, 2008

I LOVE this mascara. I have tried many, many mascaras in my life but this gives some dark, intense lashes. I actually like CoverGirl's Volume Exact a bit more because it gives a bit more volume but they are both fantastic. This is a great choice if you're looking for dark, bold lashes!

August 31, 2008

This mascara works really good. The only problems I find are that the brush is quite big and somewhat difficult to work with and that because the brush is so big, it tends to dry out and get used up very quickly.

August 29, 2008

i really like this mascara because of the volume it gives my lashes but the legnth it gives is lacking. i would still recommend it because of the great price!

August 21, 2008

This is one of my favorite mascaras!!! when i first used it i didn't like it all that much, but now i love it! i guess i must have done a bad job applying when i first tried it cause it seperats and lengthens my lashes just how i like them!! Its best with 2 coats, but u dont have to worry about clumps with this type of bristles, all and all- well done covergirl! :)

3.2/5

August 18, 2008

I bought this product because it caught my eye with the bright orange packaging, and the commercial was rather convinving. So I got home and was actually kind of excited to use it. And when I did, I think i stroked it onto my lashes about a million times, to make it look really thick and long.. I wasnt so satisfied. And I was really upset because I got the waterproof one, and without paying attention I got the brown color, and it looks horrible, like mud on your eyelashes. Its also really chunky and dries up really fast, and flakes.

2.8/5

August 16, 2008

I like the look of full lashes and I don't think this mascara does what it promises to do. I have to apply a few coats to get the fullness I want. I don't think I would buy it again