CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

July 15, 2018

My go to mascara

Great mascara for a drugstore brand. I have naturally long lashes so I'm not looking to add any more length, this mascara does a clump of lengthen my lashes. It doesn't add a ton of volume but looks and feels great

July 12, 2018

Won’t pay it again

I don’t think I would ever buy this mascara again I found the volume did not really do anything for my iambs like it shows in the commercials I bought it at my local Walmart and it’s a good price don’t get me wrong I tried it and it just didn’t do anything for my lashes so I don’t think I would recommend it to many people

July 12, 2018

Been using for years

Been using this mascara for over 5 years and love it. Tried many others but always seem to come back to this one. Excellent quality for a drug store brand.

July 11, 2018

Great for a drugstore brand

I found this to be good for a drugstore brand. It doesn’t clump, but I felt like I had to add a lot of coats for my lashes to stand out. It does have great staying power though and it feels great on. A good pick.

July 08, 2018

Lovely lashes

I love this little tube of wonders works majic for my little poor lashes that i have and the price is very reasonable. Works very good cheaper then paying 40 every teo weeks for false lashes!!

July 06, 2018

Only use CG

I have very sensitive eyes and even the non-hypoallergenic items bother me. I only use CG and use this mascara religiously. I have very long blond eyelashes and I get full coverage and no clumping and sticking.

July 06, 2018

Mi primero máscara del día.

Siempre que voy tarde algún lugar y no tengo tiempo para aplicarme las 20 capas de máscaras de pestaña que siempre uso , tomo esta es infalible ! con 3 pasadas ya mis pestañas están súper largas y se ven upset definidas , me encanta , siempre la compro cada que se me acaba

July 04, 2018

Gave Me Instant Long Lashes

I bought this mascara and after the first application my lashes were super long. The only downfall is that near the end of the day, I had flakes under my eyes.

July 04, 2018

GET IT!!!

I really love this product. It is long lasting it will satisfy you you won't want to waste your money by buying it so I recommended 100%. I'm also a fan of Covergirl so!!!!!

June 30, 2018

Love this

For a drugstore brand I love this. Gave me volume and the coverage was perfect and did not run one bit. I've tried others but this is definitely my go to