CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.8/5

January 12, 2019

Cover Girl

I liked it somewhat but like a product that gives me just a touch of mascara found it too thick but it was easy to use as I have sensitive eyes sometimes.

January 12, 2019

Go to mascara

I personally love this mascara! I don’t think you need to spend a lot of money to get good results. I love how this makes my lashes look longer and fuller. Some mascaras clump your lashes but this one doesn’t.

2.3/5

January 11, 2019

I have doubts

I really do not know what happened with this mascara because it looks good quality but it does not give the volume that I really wish I do not know if it is not for a large volume but I would like the eyelashes to get bigger since I do not have many tabs and I want to make them noticed

January 11, 2019

An okay, light mascara for everyday use

Given the packaging, I was hoping for a thicker substance. The brush didn't do much to prevent clumps either. But it did last longer than other brands I've tried. Decided to use it for casual outings and work. Lasts throughout the day without bleeding onto skin underneath eyes.

January 10, 2019
    Idaho, United States

Good mascara

I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes stand out and looking beautiful and gives my eyelashes volume and is a great value for the money I would buy this over and over I just wish the price was cheaper and more affordable

January 10, 2019

Best Mascara

This mascara is wonderful. No clumps when putting on. Great product. One of the best mascara's I have used. I would highly recommend this product. Great value for the price.

January 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best mascara.

I love this mascara. It’s priced right, and brushes very well. I would buy this over high end mascaras. My lashes look so long and full. it’s the only mascara I buy.

January 08, 2019

Great value, my favourite mascara

I love this mascara. It’s priced right, and brushes very well. I would say it’s nearly on par with high end mascara I used to purchase. So much so, that now it’s the only mascara I buy.

January 05, 2019
    United States

Great product

I grabbed this mascara when my product was unavailable. I was pleasantly surprised. It is very black, makes my lashes look longer, and is quite waterproof. I will definitely buy it again!

January 04, 2019

Le premier!!!

C'est le premier mascara que j'ai utilisé lorsque j'ai commencé à me maquiller il y a déjà plusieurs années. Lorsque mon mascara habituel n'est plus en stock, c'est toujours celui-là que je vais choisir pour le remplacer. Je le recommande à tout le monde tant les débutants que les expérimentés. Il procure un bon volume et j'adore la brosse. J'espère vraiment qu'il restera toujours disponible. <3