4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

I absolutely Love this Mascara

This mascara has changed my lash game. I can get so much length from my lashes with this mascara, it goes on very nice it’s not clumpy at all. And you don’t need to apply too much of it to get gorgeous lashes... I will definitely buy this again

Great Mascara

Would buy this again and again, it definitely adds volume to my eyelashes makes them fuller! Will probably have to buy this for my daughter as well! Was a really great value for the money!

I love this product!!

I have bought this product over and over again for a few years now and absolutely love it. Ihave long lashes naturally and this product enhances the length and provides complete coverage. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants incredible lashes.

May 21, 2020

Great for natural long eyelashes

I have natural long eyelashes but they are very light colored. I love the applicator as it does not clump, spreads my eyelashes out, thickens them and even makes them longer. I have never had the want for false lashes and this product does the trick

Adds nice volume

This mascara adds really nice volume and allowed me to apply a second coat without clumping, however the only drawback is the chubby wand makes it difficult to reach the tiny inner lashes. I would give a 4/5 stars since it claims to add intense volume and definitely delivers!

Love it

I love the brush for this mascara. The mascara also dosnt leave clumbs and is long lasting and a nice dark color! I would buy this again and again !!!

May 20, 2020

Worth it!

This mascara is my go-to, i like the that the wand is a bit wide because it makes it easier to apply the mascara. It’s not clumpy and it doesn’t look heavy, which is perfect for me because I prefer a natural make up style.

May 19, 2020

My fav mascara!

This is my favourite mascara I have tried several drug store and high end mascaras and I always come back to this one. It has the perfect amount of volume and length. I always buy the waterproof version and it lasts all day. Love it!

May 17, 2020

best mascara

All time my favourite mascara... no clumps.. texture is great , last a long time keeping eyelash’s long ...... worth every penny I definitely consider getting this

May 16, 2020

Perfect for low budget

This is my favorite drugstore mascara brand. I usualy buy at sephora but when i dont want to spend a lot it is perfect. I can travel witb it easily and it is cheap.