CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

:-) love it

Have been using this for years now, always buying more! Product is amazing, price is great! My skin feels clean, soft and blackhead free! Can’t wait for a good sale to stock up on it

Good drug store mascara

I have bought theses a few times n like the way it looks on my eye for days I don't want dramatic lashes this was perfect for them days but also can add more to make longer but I like it n find it work great n recommend for some one looks 2nd for good drug store mascara this is the one

Makes my eyes pop

I have very little of eyelashes. covergirl lashblast volume mascara makes my eyes POP out. LOVE IT!!! I also Love the orange package it makes it so easy for me to find it in my messy drawer.

Favourite mascara ever!

I’ve used many mascaras in my life and this one is definitely my all time favourite! It doesn’t leave big nasty clumps like most mascaras I tried and it makes my tiny eyelash’s huge! If you have super small eyelashes like me this is the mascara for you! Only down side is, there isn’t a lot of product in the bottle so I always have to buy a new mascara every two weeks! But It’s worth it!

Lashtastic!!!!

Lash Blast volume mascara was great for me. Did not irritate my eyes while wearing contacts. I usually apply a few coats and it did not flake off or clump when applying. The brush allows the lashes to be separated and Cover Girl is always available at a reasonable price.

Awesome!

I love this mascara. This is my favorite brand to use. It makes my eyes look gorgeous! It is easy to apply and easy to remove! My eyelashes are always on point when I use this mascara!

Meh

Found this to be mediocre mascara. It worked but found it lack lusture. It was super affordable but wouldn’t defiantly spend a few extra bucks next time. The brush was too small in my opinion and didn’t have the coverage of others I have used in the past

Mascara à usage quotidien

Ce produit est parmi un de mes préférés pour l'usage quotidien. Il est abordable et met définitivement mes yeux en valeur. Produit accessible qui se trouve partout.

I like it

This is a good mascara and it’s cheap and easy to apply, it makes your lashes look great but the only problem is after a couple hours I found the colour would start to bleed under my eyes and I’d have to take it off:(

2.8/5

March 19, 2019

All Good except the clumps!

I tried the mascara during the winter for a outdoor party, once outside, it started clumping the eyelashes together, and wasn't what I expected, had to take it off, with a few of my lashes :( It had worked great during summer though.