CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

December 04, 2009

I love this mascara! It lifts and separates your lashes with out clumping, and gives you that wide eyed look. Even the waterproof formula works great. I love trying new mascara but i alway go back to lashblast, and the price is great too.

December 03, 2009

Wasn't supposed to clump, but I found that I had lots of flaking and clumps under my eyes by dinner time.

December 02, 2009

I love love love this mascara. It makes my lashes crazy big and doesnt flake. I found the brush very easy to use. Plus you can't go wrong for the price.

December 02, 2009

I don't use mascara often, but this Lash Blast is one of the best on the market in my opinion. I would highly recommend it.

December 02, 2009

This is one of the better mascara's on the market right now.

It does not clump like many other drugstore brand mascara's.

December 02, 2009

Love this product!! I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts. This product does not burn or cause my eyes to water like some mascaras I have tried. Love love love it

December 01, 2009

This is my all time favourite mascara! I can't live without it! I would never EVER go back to a regular bristle mascara brush after trying this rubbery magic wand.

2.8/5

December 01, 2009

I did not this this mascara lived up to the hype...and I gave it TWO tries! Both times it became 'clumpy' within a few weeks!

November 18, 2009

I absolutely LOVE this mascara... I have been using it for the last couple of months and its one of the best. It lasts all day, smudge proof and its buildable. I would give it 5 out of 5 but the brush can't get my corner lashes ... but its a must have in my makeup bag:)

2.7/5

November 10, 2009

I really wanted to"love" this mascara. It's affordable and from what other people have said, a great mascara. I hated it. I had to apply the mascara 5-6 times to actually get some color on my lashes. Then by the time i got the color on, my lashes were all dry and the mascara was breaking off. Total disaster. This mascara was not for me.