CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

September 06, 2010

I like this product, it goes on very well and does not clump

August 21, 2010

I was skeptic about trying this when I was shopping for mascara at my local drug store. they has a sale on ot so I thought I would try it. I am glad I did. I love it and will use again.

August 20, 2010

i love this mascara!!!!! i have really sensitive eyes, they water up any time i apply cheap makeup, this mascara went on in the morning, didnt irritate my eyes at all, and it didnt leave black flecks if i accidently rubbed my eyes

August 18, 2010

The mascara wand applies a smooth even coat of mascara and nicely separates your lashes. You can build up the coverage for a thicker fuller look with multiple coats and still will not get those spidery, clumpy lashes that you get with other mascaras. The thing I love most about this mascara is that it doesn't leave your lashes stiff and does not flake. You lashes look as fresh and soft at the end of the day as when you first applied it.

August 16, 2010

Best. Mascara. Ever. Seriously. Never clumps, flakes, smudges, or fades! I love the original lashblast volume, the lashblast luxe, and the lashblast length; but my absolute favorite is the original one. I will definitely repurchase again and again and again!

August 13, 2010

I am generally not a mascara wearer but I decided to try this and I loved it! I received lots of compliments. Not real clumpy.

August 13, 2010

really nice product

August 10, 2010

Tons of volume and just the right amount of height! I wear it every day, and combine it with a lengthening mascara for special nights out! <3 <3 <3 <3

August 09, 2010

Received this product as a freebie at an event. Works very well. Find the brush a little pokie, but the colour is good and coverage is even. Very satisfied.

August 09, 2010

Saw my friend using this and loved what her lashes looked like - when out and got it and found i had to do 3 coats before i even thought it looked nice - ended up looking clumpy.