CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

The best

I have very fine and sparse eyelashes. I tried Cover Girl lasblast volume mascara and was sold on it immediately.

The brush makes it easy to apply with compling. I use it everyday.

Great msscara

I like this mascara because it doesnt clump! That is just so important. I can re-apply it and it makes my lashes look longer and fuller. I would recommend this to everyone!

The only mascara I use

The cover girl lash blast is the only mascara I use. I try other brands but I always go back to lash blast. It stays all day and all night with no irritation. I love the volume and the boldness of the product.

Excellent mascara

I love this mascara! It doesn’t budge and it gives me full, dark lashes. It’s a great formula and the brush gets the job done. The only thing I don’t like is it does clump a bit and the packaging is clunky and ugly.

0.5/5

March 20, 2019

my lashes looked like spider legs

I am use to my small lashes now, I know they are weird but I like to wear mascara. Most mascaras are good but I figure the want and bristles are way different then any other on the market so these must be worth a try!
    Wrong!
    My lashes looked like spider legs they went all weird, it was clumpy and made other lashes stick together really badly. Then it dried and really started to flake off all over my face. I’ve tried waterproof and regular and both flake really badly. Still love the wand though and have in fact cleaned it off and use it for a different mascara that I love much better.

covergirl Mascara

This mascara gave my lashes lots of volume ! It's great for the price but I wish there was a bit more product on the bottle. Usually mascara's last me about 3 months but this one only lasted a month or so.

I love this mascara!

This mascara is great. It never clumps and always makes my lashes look long and full. It is priced well and lasts me usually 4 months or longer. It’s also buildable and gives me great volume.

:-) love it

Have been using this for years now, always buying more! Product is amazing, price is great! My skin feels clean, soft and blackhead free! Can’t wait for a good sale to stock up on it

Good drug store mascara

I have bought theses a few times n like the way it looks on my eye for days I don't want dramatic lashes this was perfect for them days but also can add more to make longer but I like it n find it work great n recommend for some one looks 2nd for good drug store mascara this is the one

Makes my eyes pop

I have very little of eyelashes. covergirl lashblast volume mascara makes my eyes POP out. LOVE IT!!! I also Love the orange package it makes it so easy for me to find it in my messy drawer.