CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 15, 2010

my girls love this product. Really makes your eyes stand out. I like it too
    And I don't get itchy eyes when I use it..so many mascara cause my eyes to start itching after weraring for awhile..

April 14, 2010

I got this awhile back and liked it right off the bat it shows up nice and makes my lashes look fuller. Exactly what I'm looking for. Also the price of it is good. So, if your looking for an affordable mascara this is a good place to start.

April 12, 2010

Wow, doesn't flake and make eyelashes long and luscious.

1.5/5

April 10, 2010

Again, bought this one cause of all the hype. It didn't deliver volume for me at all. Is the formula different in the U.S. than in Canada? Guess I'll try something else.

Love this product!

April 09, 2010

So I read a few reviews and wanted to give this mascara a try. I'm a creature of habit so I usually just stick to what works so I must admit trying a new brand made me a bit nervous. Well I'm glad I tried it cause it's just as good as everyone saids.
    I've never been able to find a drug store brand that I like and so I just stick to Definicils by Lacome but I have to say Lash Blast is just as good or better. It doesn't clump up or smudge and for the price its worth every penny.
    I definitely recommend. =)

April 09, 2010

I loved it! No Clumping and did not aggravate my eyes. It lasted all day and was easy to remove.

April 09, 2010

I just purchased CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara last week and I love it. It goes on without clumping, stays put all day without smudging and yet comes off with soap and water or a gentle cleanser.
    I have been looking for something like this for years.

April 03, 2010

I love this mascara! I already have long lashes, so I usually look for something to just thicken them. It's not clumpy and leaves my lashes feeling full and it doesn't look fake.

April 01, 2010

Like a lot of mascaras, when I first use them they are thinner and dont build up easily. After a few applications this mascara really beefed up my lashes without clumping. No tammy-Fae eyes here :)

I get nice full lashes with a couple of coats. (remember ladies, its not always the mascara, its also how you apply it! youtube a tutorial if youre not sure if youre doing it right).