CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 08, 2011

LOVED IT!!!! i lost alot of my lashes from a eye enfection and when it cleared up i needed lases and dident want to buy the fake kind so i bought lash blast and was really happy with the results . it wasent clumpy or goopy whent on smoothly and effertlessly. perfect buy

September 08, 2011

Great quality, but as you use this product more and more, you'll find that it can get clumpy at times. The thing I especially love about it is that it volumizes and lengthens my lashes without having it look "fake".

September 08, 2011

another one of my fav's. Cant go wrong with this !! good price for the quality as well..

September 08, 2011

I have always liked this product but have found that the last couple of bottles seem to run out rather quickly and it seems a little clumpier. I wondered if they had changed the formula.

2.8/5

September 07, 2011

I have always loved Covergirl, but felt as though this one missed the mark slightly. It was average but nothing super special jumped out at me. It seemed rather thin and took a few coats to get enough on my lashes.

2.3/5

September 07, 2011

i thought i finally found a mascara that does what it says it does in the name... but nope didnt seem to give me the look i wanted...

September 07, 2011

I know a lot of girls love this one but its sure not for me. I found the brush too big to go on the lashes smooth and the formula seemed goopy to me. It didnt give me the length nor the natural look I strive for.

September 06, 2011

This is a great mascara and works well to make your lashes appear fuller. Only downside is it is on the pricey side. With coupons that Covergirl always offers, it can be a better deal.

September 06, 2011

I have been using this brand for a while now. Once I find something I like I tend to stick with it. I find my eyelashes don't get clumpy like some other brands that I have tried. The boldness lasts the day without smearing. I will remain a long time user of Cover Girl.

September 06, 2011

I am a loyal L'Oreal Voluminous user so it takes a lot for me to switch my mascara brand. I started using this one on a whim and I was pretty apprehensive because I wasn't used to the very large barrel wand and I wasn't sure if it would deliver on it's promise.

I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara though, it definitely lengthens and I found specifically that it separates really well, I haven't had any clumps yet! I haven't used a larger barrel wand before but I am beginning to think it makes a big difference. Generally, I think all mascara formulas are the same it is more the wand you use it with.