CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Ain, France

Great volume

This offers great volume. Although, a steady hand is needed because it's not your typical brush. At first my lashes were so clumpy. But once I got the hang of it, lashes were definitely volumised.

Love it!!!

I absolutely love this product! Not only is it my favorite brand name for makeup, the mascara is amazing I will definitely be using in the future as well as recommending to girlfriends!

Great mascara

Gave my lashes great length and separation. I was looking for a waterproof mascara that would stay on until I took it off. And the best part it came off well too! Love the brush but do prefer a narrower handle.

Volume, volume, volume!

I have short and sparse eyelashes and this product makes me feel like I have longer lashes. It's cheap and a great way to elongate my lashes and makes my eyes larger than it actually is. Awesome product!

Excellent

I tried the Cover-girl Lashblast Volume Mascara and I totally fell in love with it. For the price, this mascara gives amazing result. My lashes stay separate and are longer. Simply love it.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great mascara that doesn’t flake

Love this mascara! I have trouble with mascara and finding one that doesn’t flake or irritate my eyes. This one is perfect, and it about $20 less than the previous one that worked for me. Great mascara to try out!

April 30, 2019

I wouls buy yhis peofuct again

I’m one of those people that once I find a product l like I just keep buying...like for years.I’ll be honest I haven’t worn mascara in years. Even my go to mascara. So I tried this mascara and I liked it. It goes on smoothly and not clumpy. It separates my lashes nicely and thankfully to buy another is not expensive.

April 30, 2019

Makes my lashes look amazing

I like this formula (not super thick and clumpy) and the brush makes it easy to get all of your lashes. Nice and compact to take with you on the go too!

April 30, 2019

Nice to my bank account and lashes

The best part about this mascara is the quality for the price. Usually, I'll use this on a day to day routine for work or just everyday life. I will most definitely continue to use it

New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this product again and again

I would buy this product again and again.
    Nice product, and my friends like as well.
    make your yes beautiful and you and with a nice and gorgeous look