4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Super

Jaime bien la courbure qu il donne a mes cils. De plus avec la brosse en plastique les cils ce separent bien et le produit ne fait pas de grumeaux. Jadore!

J'adore

Bon produit rapport qualité prix. Un produit que je recommande. Peut importe l'âge ou le sexe. Facile d'application, dure toute la journée sans problème.

Saskatchewan, Canada

My Go-to Mascara

This mascara is great. the brush works awesome to separate your lashes, so it doesn't clump up, it seems to stay on for most of the day, and doesn't flake off under your eyes.

It's not the absolute best mascara I've ever used, but it's definitely the best for the price point.

Thick full lashes

This is my go to mascara after trying several other ones that are more expensive as well. It doesn't clump and leaves my lashes full and thick..love it

I love this kind.

I love this kind.. i would buy this again and again... it stays on for a long time but also easy to come off when u need it off just with your normal routine

Lengthy lashes

Covergirl mascara is great for short or light lashes. I use it everyday and love that it makes my lashes appear and gives length. Without it my lashes would not be noticed (lol) easy to wash off and easy to apply. I recommend it to all ladies who like the look of thicker more visible looking lashes.

Lashes for days

I love this mascara, i dont wear it very much but when i do i use this brand as it feels good and gives me lashes for days. And easy to wash off. I recommend this brand

February 06, 2019

Will not buy it again as its too thick for me

When I bought it! I though it’ll be good for party to lift my face look much better but findin when I put it on. It’s build too thick to make it look too much blacker than usual! It look nice but too much for me. It’s not my cup of tea! But it’s good experience to experiment something new.

Top product for years!

This mascara works great for the price! It extends lashes to the max without clumping and adds a bit of volume as well. I have continued to purchase this mascara for years since it never fails me!

Like it

I am not a big mascara person, so I do not wear it often. I tried this one one as it was on sale and I thought, why not? I liked it. I thought it was a bit clumpy at first, but as I went over my lashes a few times it cleaned right up. I lasted all day and was easy to remove at night.