CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    1.8/5

It's not that great

I didn't like the wand it did nothing to lengthen thicken or plump my lashes. It was like I barely used mascara and it felt cheap. Would not buy it ever again.

2.7/5

No for me

My eyelashes are extremely short and this mascara does not work for me. It may be the brush is not right but I also don’t like how this clumps. I find that it also irritates my eyes as they turn red.

Great mascara

Love how it only takes a couple coats and my lashes look full. Lasts all day which I love and with having sensitive skin this product doesn’t bug me at all which is great

February 28, 2019

great cheapie, not for sensitive eyes

An oldie and a goodie, but not for me. I have slightly more sensitive eyes than others and upon trying drugstore faves trying to find my favorite mascara, I tried this. Loved how my lashes looked, loved the price but did NOT like how my eyes became red, crusty and goopy.

February 26, 2019

Cover girl

I love my cover girl lash blast volume mascara I been using mascara for over 15 years and it's my go to in black ... love how full my lashes look after just a couple coats

February 26, 2019

Super volume mascara

The Covergirl lashblast mascara is a hit in the family. My teen and I have been usine this mascara for a while now and we love it. It gives volume and stays for the day.

February 25, 2019

covergirl lashblast volume mascara

Le mascara lashblast volume mascara est un mascara de bonne qualité. Je l' utilise souvent je trouve que mes cils semble plus volumineux ,a comparer a celui que j'utilisais auparavant. Merci.

1.5/5

February 25, 2019

i dont like it

I do not like this mascara. I have very long lashes naturally, but this mascara actually dulls down the length. Very difficult to apply. I think it's actually making my lashes fall out now. I don't see any pluses to this product.

February 24, 2019
    United States

Full Lush Lashes!

This is my goto mascara for anything from events and day to day makeup! I have small sparse lashes and with a couple coats of this magic stuff it gives me the appears of fuller longer lashes.

February 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My favorite mascara

I love this product so much. No more clumps with this amazing wand I can apply coat after coat of product with no clumps. Give all amazing volume and length. I will never buy another mascara again