CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

April 17, 2019

Love this mascara!

This is great mascara if you want nice full lashes
    My lashes are pretty long naturally but I like volume so this mascara does the trick
    It’s reasonably priced as well
    Definitely a product you should try

Why spend $30 for mascara when you can spend $10 and get the same results

April 17, 2019

Mes yeux ressortent énormément

J'achète toujours clovergirl car ce mascara laisse une douceur sur mes cils qui font ressortir mes yeux encore plus. Facilement applicable et abordable. J'en suis très satisfaite!

New Brunswick, Canada

My go to Mascara !!

This is my go to Mascara ! It adds length, volume and such bold colour ! I love love LOVE it !! And would highly recommend - doesn’t flake or clump and the new style applicator is my favourite ! I would totally recommend !

Great!

Such a great product, you can’t beat this price! It makes my lashes look almost as if I’m wearing falsies! No need to buy expensive brand, this one works great :)

Great product! Found at dollarama 😯😊

I happened to be at Dollarama in the aisle that has makeup...when I saw this product! I was so surprised because I've always loved cover girl mascaras. I thought I'd try this for $4. So I brought it home and tried it right away. It lifted my lashes curled, separated and made them look fuller. Was happy about this find! Great product, doesn't clump and lasted all day.

April 15, 2019

Great Value

Great mascara for the price.
    Adds alot of volume . Use a couple coats for length as well.
    Love the waterproof actually stays on until you wash it off. Is easily washed off.

April 14, 2019

Mascara whip!

The mascara does the job and has a little oomph but I found it didn’t do the best job on my lashes. It needed more volume and to glide better. Maybe

Go to always !!

This is probably my favourite mascara to use, it’s affordable and make my eyes just pop ! I’ve been using this mascara for years and have never been disappointed

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this again

I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look. Not clumpy or anything but sooo much volume and length. Also one thing I hate whentrying new mascara is that when I go to take it off i hate when certain kinds don’t come off easy. You won’t have a problem with this, it comes off so easy

Mascara covergirl

J’ai reçu un échantillon de ce produit. En général, j’achète souvent des mascaras à bon prix. La gamme cover-girl est souvent en spécial dans les pharmacies. Qualité prix,il allonge bien les cils et les rends plus fournis. J’ai bien aimé mais ce n’est pas mon préféré car pour mes cils j’aime voir une grosse différence effet faux cils. Je dirais parfait pour les débutants en maquillage qui recherche un look naturel.