CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

May 02, 2019

Glowing eyes ❤️😍❤️

Pop! Wow My eyes are glowing this is the best mascara or you could ever imagine you think your mascara is good try this one in love 😍!Especially if you have short lashes like me I hundred percent recommend this

May 02, 2019

Good in a pinch.

My mother uses this mascara exclusively but personally it’s not for me! I’ve had issues with clumping, and I’ve given it more than one chance. It also has a strange hairspray smell to it that personally I don’t find pleasant. A couple things I like about it where the colour- I like black and it always makes my lashes stand out. It also stays on really well and comes off just as good.

My go to mascara

The mascara always airs my eyelashes standout, I never have any issues with it. Easy to apply and no smearing. It is my favourite mascara and the one that I always buy.

Ain, France

Great volume

This offers great volume. Although, a steady hand is needed because it's not your typical brush. At first my lashes were so clumpy. But once I got the hang of it, lashes were definitely volumised.

Love it!!!

I absolutely love this product! Not only is it my favorite brand name for makeup, the mascara is amazing I will definitely be using in the future as well as recommending to girlfriends!

Great mascara

Gave my lashes great length and separation. I was looking for a waterproof mascara that would stay on until I took it off. And the best part it came off well too! Love the brush but do prefer a narrower handle.

Volume, volume, volume!

I have short and sparse eyelashes and this product makes me feel like I have longer lashes. It's cheap and a great way to elongate my lashes and makes my eyes larger than it actually is. Awesome product!

Excellent

I tried the Cover-girl Lashblast Volume Mascara and I totally fell in love with it. For the price, this mascara gives amazing result. My lashes stay separate and are longer. Simply love it.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great mascara that doesn’t flake

Love this mascara! I have trouble with mascara and finding one that doesn’t flake or irritate my eyes. This one is perfect, and it about $20 less than the previous one that worked for me. Great mascara to try out!

April 30, 2019

I wouls buy yhis peofuct again

I’m one of those people that once I find a product l like I just keep buying...like for years.I’ll be honest I haven’t worn mascara in years. Even my go to mascara. So I tried this mascara and I liked it. It goes on smoothly and not clumpy. It separates my lashes nicely and thankfully to buy another is not expensive.