CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    0.5/5

Wouldn't buy again

I am definitely not a fan of this mascara at all. I found the bristles in the brush are too far part and the product didn't cost my lashes very well. I didn't notice any added volume and on top of that, the product eventually smudged under my eyes

My go to mascara

This is by far my favorite mascara, and I don't have to break the bank to get it. I don't get clumps, and it leaves my lashes looking fuller and even longer. The brush I think is very key in the application. I have bought more expensive brands, and I hated the brush. When my other favorite mascara was discontinued, it took me a long time to find one that I really liked. This is the winner and I would recommend it to others as well.

Mascara love it

I love this mascara it goes on smooth and doesnt leave my eye lashes feeling chunky and gave my eye lashes the boost they needed and its stylish bottle it came in

Saskatchewan, Canada

Excellent mascara for the price

I have tried many different types of mascara's and this one is the best I have tried for a lower price point. It stays on well, doesn't flake off and doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

May 09, 2019

Not horrible but not my favourite...

I have worn countless mascaras and I even tried lash extensions... I have bleach blonde eyelashes so I need them to be darker so people can see them. While this mascara is not the worst one I have tried it’s definitely not my favourite and for the price you could totally get a better quality one...

Great mascara!

I feel like this mascara is very good quality, and it’s great price wise. Once it gets older it will start to clump but I usually use it before it gets to that point. I don’t like waterproof in general, but when I have accidentally purchased it, it def is waterproof and stays on!

Not good!

I've used this before and it was horrible. It clumps up and smells really chemically. The black color was nice but it clumped up right away. I wouldn't buy this again.

Great product

I will continue to buy this product, I use the waterproof one and absolutely love it, not clumpy or to thick it's perfect, cover girl will always have my busniess

May 03, 2019

A classic but a goodie!

I have very short, stubby lashes. Boo! But I know this product will always have my back. I like this mascaras for more of everyday makeup. It’s one of the first mascaras I bought when i started doing makeup and it’s one I will keep repurchasing!!

May 02, 2019

awesome

this mascara is great i recommend this to anyone because it is awesome. i have bought this for all of my friends and family :)!!!!!!!!! they sll love it too !!!!!!!!!!!!