CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

June 01, 2019

I love it

I have tried many other mascaras and not all them worked. It is good quality for its price and size. It is smooth and perfect for your lashes. It doesn't run down and it's easy to wash.

2.3/5

May 30, 2019

Not Good

When I tried this mascara, I did not like the plastic wand. It made my lashes look clumpy and took forever to remove. I had to redo all of my makeup because of the mascara looking terrible. It also have a strong chemical smell which I don’t like especially when it’s going near my eyes.

May 29, 2019

My go to

I have tried many other mascaras and always come back to this one. Great quality for good price. Can’t get any better than that. Doesn’t run. Doesn’t cost a fortune. Can buy it at many stores. Separates lashes the best of any I’ve tried.

May 27, 2019

Does what it says!

I first bought this in the USA last year and Just loved it! I buy it all the time now - here in Ontario. Lashes stay separated and length is added. Best of all - no clumping!

May 27, 2019

Great product

Covergirl is one of my makeup products I use on a daily basis. I think I've only used the mascara a couple times. But I loved it. I would like to try the other products.

May 26, 2019

Holy Grail!

I have been using this for years and will always have it in my collection! It’s separates and lengthens! Exactly how I like my lashes! And it’s found at Walmart! You really don’t need to be spending $40 on mascara! But we all like to try new things 🤷‍♀️

Sticky wnd clumpy.

Not the best mascara out there... I do like the brush, but not a super fan of the formula. I find it clumps extremely fast and easy on the lash and stays tacky for quite a while. It does not wipe off easily with makeup wipes or soap and water.

2.8/5

I wouldn’t Recommend this product

I wouldn’t recommend this product because it doesn’t give the lift I like. I find that you have to put a-lot of layers to get that board look. If you are someone that doesn’t like to much mascara Then it’s might be for you.

May 23, 2019

J'ADORE J'ADORE J'ADORE !!!

Tellement le meilleur mascara du monde... hi hi non mais sérieusement j'Adore ce mascara la grosse brosse permet vraiment de bien séparer les cils et ne fait pas de grumeaux je le recommande !!!

May 19, 2019

Love the product because..

This was great the brush came out nice and clean no globs and the black stayed all day. I have super watery eyes and usually have to reapply this lasted!