CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 14, 2019

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

This has been my go-to mascara for a decade now. It works well with not a ton of product. They have waterproof option as well. I love their black/brown & black shades.

2.8/5

June 14, 2019

Not my favorite

I love mascara. I HATED this one. I found that it didn't stay on very well and you could really tell it was on. I have very long eyelashes and I'm sad to come to realize I won't be buying again

June 13, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

This mascara is very good it volumizes my eyelashes and I am really happy about it. My daughter is also using this one. It stayed all day on my eyelashes The brush allows eyelashes to be coated perfectly.i like it

June 12, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Amazing. My all time favorite mascara!

This was the very first mascara I bought and absolutely loved. Have two in my makeup bag at all times. It makes your lashes so full and it doesn't seem to weigh them down they seem to really curl even if I don't use a curlier.

June 09, 2019

The Only Mascara I Use!

I love this stuff! I’ve tried many different mascaras over the years and I keep coming back to this one!
    The brush separates lashes in a way that avoids a clumpy mess and gives a more natural look.
    Great price for a great product

Great mascara

Boosted my non volumed lashes and wasn’t clumpy. Very satisfied especially for the price and quality you get for buying it.

Bought this as a gift for a friend as well as my personal use and never any complaints with how it applies on and lasts for so long.

New Brunswick, Canada

The best!

I swear by this mascara. It costs your lashes nice and evenly. I have been using this mascara for years. For the price you pay it does a very good job!

My go to!

I love this mascara and have for years. It has always been my go to mascara to buy and use. I like the way the mascara goes on how long it lasts. The brush is nice. It's a great product.

June 06, 2019

Not a fan

I tried this product out as it was a good price in the store and I needed mascara. It goes on well and does a minimal job. I would like my lashes to be longer and fuller. I found it really hard to get off unlike other brands I have tried. I may try this brand again but not the specific product.

June 06, 2019

Great volume

This mascara is second to none. I got good volume when using it and it is easy to wash off. It the perfect party time buddy. Lashes looks great without artificial extension