CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    2.2/5

September 03, 2019

Nah

Not the best mascara I have ever used. The brush is very tiny- the bristles are hard and it's easy to scratch your eye. I would not recommend this product.

September 03, 2019

Great for my fine lashes

I found Lashblast to work great for my fine eyelashes.. Gives me the volume I need to make my lashes look fuller without being clumpy and all stuck together.

September 02, 2019

Bon rapport qualité-prix

Comme le mentionne le titre c'est un bon rapport qualité-prix. J'aime ce mascara puisqu'il tien bien toute la journée. Il donne un look soutenu et défini au cils. Je vous le recommande.

September 02, 2019

nice product

i have been using it since 2015 and its amazing never had complains. i oukd recommend to everyone. its thick and cute. it even looks nice without eyeliner.

September 01, 2019

Good not great but good

I am not sure if it’s because I have thin sparse eyelashes but I found this very clumpy. Once on it looked great it was during the application that I had difficulty with the clumping together

September 01, 2019

Good

Très bien pour le prix en pharmacie. je suis assez satisfaite par ce produit. Malheureusement, il est difficile à travailler vu sa qualité plus ou moins bonne, mais il reste serez sympa. Je crois que j’encisagerais de le racheter un jour.

Lash me up!

So I honestly never thought that I’d find a mascara that lengthens and volumizes your eye lashes, until I bought this stuff. I can go to sleep and wake up looking just as beautiful as when I first did my mackup.

Not the worst

Does a good job, not was i was expecting and ive seen better but it works great for a certain length. It wont leak when you go at the beach or on rainy days atlease thats the best part !

August 30, 2019

The best mascara and not really expensive

The best mascara very affordable and your lashes will love it without running down your eyes!!! Your eyelashes look so healthy and it’s very easy to take it off!!
    Best purchase I ever made

August 29, 2019

Best drugstore mascara

Lashblast is definitely one of the best mascaras at the drugstore it's very volumizing and not clumping and it's very good for a light makeup look I would definitely recommend