4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Bien!

J'ai bien aimé ce mascara . Il ne coule pas , ne fais pas de motton , les cils sont bien séparés, j'ai pas grand chose de mauvais a dire sur ca mis a part qu'il devient sec rapidement . Je vous le conseil quand vu le prix c'est ok de le changer souvent

Yess

I'm a fan of cover girl but this has definitely one of the better mascaras I've tried. Could not believe how much longer my eyelashes started to look.

Minnesota, United States

Would recommend this product

I feel this product is a good quality for the money conscious person. I found it to go on smoothly with no clumps. This actually would be good for the youth looking for a reasonably priced mascara that is a good quality.

Not impressed

At first application it went on well but I found it flaked quickly and did not look good all day. It was a good price but did not last long before it started clumping in the brush when I went to apply it!

Good for the price

I've been buying this mascara since I was a kid. It works great for the price and doesnt run! If your looking for something that works give it a try!!!

July 05, 2019

For naturally looking long lashes

I love this product for the volume it gives my eyelashes. They look longer and thicker but not too 'made up'. I do not have to reapply during the day. Using it in the morning takes me through the whole day and my lashes look great.

2.0/5

Not my favourite

I found the bristles on the wand to be way to short causing more clumps! I wanted to like this product due to its affordable price but everytime I’ve tried it i just cant get myself to find much good!

July 05, 2019

Look smart Look confident use this product.

This is one product that makes you look confident and look smart by using this product i received many compliments by friends and relatives which led them to purchasing the product.

0.5/5

All the nopes

Silicone bristles on the wand are way way way too short to be effective at anything. Price was good, if it worked; but as it went in the trash after one use, not worth it. Terribly disappointed.

July 04, 2019

Not the greatest mascara

I had high hopes but unfortunately this mascara was not for me. Left my lashes clumpy and stuck together and thin/ spidery looking. The price was fair but as far as effectiveness goes it really was nothing special