CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

United Kingdom

Not for me

I was reccomended this mascara by a friend but it really didn't suit my lashes I didn't like the brush style I found it clumsy and messy without actually making my lashes look much different

Tennessee, United States

❤️ This Stuff

This mascara is a staple for me. I’ll try other products but I always come back to LashBlast Volume. I’m very picky about mascara, it can’t run or flake or clump or I’m done! I have somewhat thin lashes and this stuff really plumps them up and separates them. I don’t have to brush out clumps when I’m done applying it and it lasts all day. Plus a tube will last a couple months without drying out. It even stood up to the sweat and sun in the desert while I was on deployment, hey I still had to look good 😂

great product

I love how this one makes my lashes look. Haven’t used another brand since. Bought my daughter some and she’s in love also. Great price for an exceptional product

September 25, 2019

Mascara

I love this mascara it never leaves my lashes looking clumpy😍 this mascara lengthens your eyelashes and keep your eyes lashes looking natural. I also love that it's easy to hold while applying.😍

September 25, 2019

Best mascara

This is one of my favourites, and one that I will always buy again and again. The shape and thickness that it gives my lashes are unmatched by any other product.

September 24, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

Love it!

I love love love this mascara! It boosts the volume of my lashes, doesn’t clump or flake, and feels amazing. I would buy this again, absolutely. I used to have to use multiple layers of different mascara but this one gets the job done with one product.

September 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bon mascara

J'utilise ce mascara depuis une dizaine d'années et je l'aime encore. J'ai des cils difficiles à dresser et il est super pour cela. Je le recommande à tous.

September 23, 2019

manque de volume dans vos cils ? pas de stress

ce mascara est l'idéal pour les personnes comme moi qui on pas les cils fournis et qui manque de courbe, en seulement 2 coup vos cils sont fournis et on un tres belle éventail !

September 19, 2019

Everyone should try this

This mascara is one of my favorites it’s not clumpy like some of the other ones and actually gives good volume to your lashes everyone should try it at least once

2.2/5

September 17, 2019

I would buy it ues
    Again. But not a full price
    I have my favs i love

And untill some can match it.. im out of lich and have to deal with second best