4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

September 19, 2019

Everyone should try this

This mascara is one of my favorites it’s not clumpy like some of the other ones and actually gives good volume to your lashes everyone should try it at least once

2.2/5

September 17, 2019

I would buy it ues
    Again. But not a full price
    I have my favs i love

And untill some can match it.. im out of lich and have to deal with second best

September 15, 2019

Perfect

I have various sensitivities and I find that this mascara is on point. I don't get red itchy eyes and I can easily remove product at the end of the day.

3.2/5

September 14, 2019

Just your average drug store mascara

The wand bristles are small and the mascara tends to clump. Provides gorgeous volume but the length is subpar. Pro: very affordable and does the job as needed. Just apply a few layers and maybe swap out the wand

September 10, 2019

One of my go to mascaras!!

I always for years ha e had this sweet addition to my makeup bag!. Get for short lashes to extend and volmumize. I absolutely love this product! Completley reccomend for long wear...day to night!

September 06, 2019

I bought this product after reading great reviews, but I was left somewhat disappointed. Although it was relatively inexpensive, it didn't give my lashes that extra volume i was looking for, and was also somewhat clumpy. Next time I will definitely splurge for a higher quality mascara!

Kentucky, United States

Great department store product.

Cover girl mascara is great product for the price. It is a long lasting product, thatmakes your eyes pop. It's great for every day use, and for the night on the town.

I love it!!!

i really like this mascara because of the volume it gives my lashes but the legnth it gives is lacking. i would still recommend it because of the great price!

New Brunswick, Canada

Volume lashes!!!

This product is amazing for price and getting the job done!!! Makes your lashes full and keeps them up for a long time!! Well worth the 3-4$ And it lasts all day long!!!

September 06, 2019

Affordable and great quality mascara

I’ve been using covergirl mascara for years and although I’ve tried many others I always go back to this one. It’s the most affordable and I’m always pleased with my lashes.