4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

December 10, 2019

great product

I don't wear a lot of mascara but when I do this is the product I like! Goes on easily , doesn't run all over & not to expensive. I don't find it to be clumpy !

December 09, 2019

Great product but not for those with glasses.

I tried this and before putting on my glasses loved the look. As soon as I put on my glasses I knew that it wouldn't work for me. My lashes were brushing against my glasses. I would reccomend it highly to those who dont wear glasses or those with glasses who really need volume.

December 09, 2019

My eyelashes have never looked better

Love this! No clumping, makes my lashes long, and full <3
    Easy to take off at night, and doesnt come off during the day, no more black circles under eyes from mascara! :)
    A must try!

Indiana, United States

I've used this product for years.

I've been using this product since I was in school. It kept my lashes looking dark and full without feeling like I needed extensions or strips. To keep it from clumping up I would have to move the applicator from side to side as I applied though. And after having it on for awhile the fibers would just fall onto your cheeks.

December 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great

You don’t have to be jealous of her eyelashes sis! Use this and everyone is going to ask you what you use! If you want dark, long, thick, gorgeous lashes this is the mascara for you! It’s bomb. Go get some!

December 04, 2019
    United Kingdom

Cover girl long last mascara

My girl swears this is the best i tried it and she was so right been buyin this product a while now excellent cover amzing after result and longer lasting recommend to anyone wanting to try

December 02, 2019

Love love love this

This mascarra is amazing. I use it all the time. It makes my lashes look long and full. I love all cover girl products. This mascarra is by far the best

November 28, 2019

Looks great at first but...

I was excited to try this mascara.. at first I thought "Wow! My lashes look so full and long and just overall great!" Fastforward to a few hours later and there was a speckly black mess under both of my eyes. Looks great at first but don't be fooled, you will end up looking like a raccoon by the end of the day.

All time favourite

This mascara is definitely volumizing and adds drama to your eye lashes. I have blonde hair and therefore my eye lashes aren’t the boldest of colour, together with the defining ability of this mascara and the brown shade I couldn’t be happier with my lashes

Always buy

I find this product lasts awhile. Love the brush find its easy to clean and make sure that lashes turn out perfect every time. Also find it easy to come off when i use my makeup wipes so love that it sticks but doesn’t have to be scrubbed off