4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

February 29, 2020

Love the long lashes

I use to buy a different brand of mascara and was referred to this product by my SIL and i haven't looked back. It doesn't feel heavy on my eyelashes and they make it look like i have fake eyelashes when applied. Got many compliments.

February 28, 2020

Mascara

I already have been purchased it for my wife and found that the quality is very nice and my wife always has used that. Also I found its price which is so good and suggest all to purchase it

Great on fading lashes

So getting older lashes get really thin. This product gives me the full thick lashes I like. Very LoNg lasting and easy clean off . Best product I've used in a long time.

My go-to mascara

I have been purchasing this mascara for years. I have occasionally drifted to new types, but always come back to this one. It does the job well, it's pleasant on the lashes and is a great price.

New Brunswick, Canada

I have bought this product several times.

Fairly good product at a reasonable price. It's my go-to when I'm not experimenting with a different product. The only complaint I have is that it dries out quickly.

I love this product

I loved cover girl lash blast mascara. It made my eyelashes long and beautiful. I would buy it again. Covergirl is the main cosmetics I buy. Lived it.

Not bad

Not bad but definitely not the best for price. It's good as a backup mascara in your purse. It definitely does not give you huge volume as advertised. It's good and subtle for everyday use but if you need full long lashes for smokey make up this isn't what you are looking for.

Best

I've been using this product for years now and it is hands down the best mascara that exists. It stays on all day and never needs to be re-applied. The brush is silicone/plastic/rubber (or something) which I think is what truly sets this apart. The mascara NEVER and I mean NEVER gets clumpy. The brush separates my lashes and evenly coats each one to make them look FULL and long. I also use the waterproof one when needed and it never comes off when swimming and works just as well to coat each lash. Not sure I will ever switch to another brand!

Covergirl Lashblast volume

Such a classic! I feel like Covergirl is one of the best mascara brands out there and this one in particular is really great, especially for the price. It holds up my curl and gives me length and volume, all in one tube!

February 26, 2020

Mascara!

Gotta love the Lashblast Volume Mascara!! Especially the waterproof version :) This is a great, every day mascara. It works fantastic and is very reasonably priced. My go-to mascara :)