4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

March 22, 2020

Love this stuff!

I love this product! I used to use this when I was in my teens and definitely would buy again. Doesn’t dry out fast, holds a curl, and makes my lashes look longer!

March 21, 2020

Sephora quality at drugstore prices!!

My absolute favourite mascara!! It's super cheap but works better than any high end mascara I've tried. I have super blonde eyelashes and this mascara makes them look full and dark. It also lasts a long time before drying out!!

March 20, 2020

Girl are those real??

Every time I wear this mascara I get asked who did my lashes, umm me ?? Those
    Are not real?? Absolutely!! I love the look and feel of my lashes, I find they are not clumpy or lumpy looking and it gives me amazing volume and lift

March 20, 2020

Loveeee

One of my favorite mascaras. Goes on smoothly and looks amazing after its set. Makes your lashes nice and long looking. It's a beautiful product to own.

March 19, 2020

Great affordable

I have purchased expensive ones in the past and yet always find myself going back to this one. Your lashes look long . No chuckiness and the price is great.

Nouvelle tendance

Nouvelle tendance, cette petite brosse qui est en plastique souple..très différent de les brosses en poils. Heureusement le mascara dure toute la journée et la texture est très intéressante. J'ai toujours comme premier réflexe de le sentir (je sais ben pas pourquoi!!! :') et l'odeur est agréable. Aucun grumeaux en vue!!youpppppi

March 18, 2020

Good mascara not too pricey

The perfect mascara for everyday use.

It is not too expensive and it works great for everyone.

It lasts long and it gives amazing results.

It is not too expensive so it is accessible for everyone

LashBlast Is Real

This product is a very good example of how a name can speak volumes i mean lash volumes! You have got to try this mascara if u have blonde lashes or short lashes fear no more a little curler and this bad boy will have any lashes standing straight up in no time. :)

March 17, 2020

good

i found this mascara is good for me as it curl my lashes very well but it leaves its stickiness afterthat thats the only drawback otherthan that it is good

March 17, 2020

Amazing for mascara newbie

I have traditionally not been a mascara wearer and just stuck with a bit of eyeliner. However, determined to make my eyes stand out more I've moved into mascara use. I've tried a few brands and had problems of clumping or running (a very bad experience occurred on a rainy day!).
    With Covergirl Lashblast I have had none of these problems and I really think my eyes pop more. My lashes look extra long and the darker colour stands out nicely.