4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

April 30, 2020

My absolute go to mascara.

Ok so usually mascara is a tricky one to review.Everyone seems to have a preference.This is my absolute go to mascara it never fails to give me a big lash .

April 30, 2020

Love it

I like covergirl make up products. This lashblust volume mascara gives good volume while I do my eye makeover. Its texture is good and thick. Easy to apply. Does not dry out so quickly but it gives nice and thick eyelashes. I like it.

April 29, 2020

Best waterproof mascara

Love this mascara in the waterproof variety. Does not clump and is definitely waterproof which is a necessity as my eyes water a fair bit. Love this product!!!

2.0/5

April 28, 2020

Not a fav

This mascara is one of my least favorites. Its so chunky. And leaves my lashes feeling horrible. I would not recommend it to anyone with long thik lashes. I will not be purchasing again anytime soon.

April 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great value mascara

This product is great for anyone on a budget. When used correctly this fans and extends your natural lashes extremely well. I found this product in most stores and online so that's reassuring that it can be easily found without the big box ticket price. Great valued product.

April 27, 2020

Nice mascara!

Great product
    Makes lashes lovely, strong and lengthy
    I always get compliments
    A beautiful staple in my routine
    Fantastic price love the vibrance!!

April 23, 2020

Love Love Love the Covergirls Blast Mascara!!

This cover girl mascara is an amazing product. Not only does it have great coverage but it curls your lashes and lasts all day. Great product for a very responsible price.

Favorite mascara

When I first starting wearing mascara, i was introduced with this amazing product. Out of all of the drugstore mascara this one is definitely my favorite. The brush makes my lashes look amazing. It spreads then amazingly and adds volume.

The best of the best, I've bought this probably 100 times

I LOVE the brown. I love how natural it looks, it doesnt stress my eyes, or irritate my skin either. Never have any clumps and it gives me the most ideal eyelash shape. I've bought this mascara since I was 14, and even now at 20 it's one of the most important staples of my makeup routine.

April 22, 2020

Lashblast Wow

Lashblast wow!........ I don't think I have ever bought orange but have gotten the green one. Ever since it's been out it's the only mascara ive bought. May be my mom has bought orange and I've used it at her house.. or a friend's house.. but like just like green kind...no issues.