4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

July 09, 2020

I would get again

I don’t wear a lot of make up, but will occasionally wear mascara. Makes my lashes very long and full. Great product for the occasional user, last great!

July 08, 2020
    Florida, United States

Absolutely reusable

Lots of volume made my lashes look out of this world I got one for my daughter and she is a believer like her mama would definitely try this again!

July 07, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Good drug store mascara

I like this mascara. The brush works well and separates my lashes well. I haven't experienced a lot of clumpiness that I sometimes get with other drugstore mascaras.

July 04, 2020

I had better makeup

I was excited to use this kind of mascara but it wasn't the best and clumped in my lashes. If you had a little brush to remove the clumps than it's a must try.

2.8/5

July 03, 2020

They have made better mascara

I've tried this one before i find it leaves clumps even though it says it doesn't which looks bad but they do have other mascaras that are really good

July 03, 2020

lashblast mascara

lashblast mascara is wonderful.I have a hard time chosing mascaras that work with my allergies..This one..however..did not cause any redness..itchimg or burning for me..I believe i have found my new mascara...great product

July 02, 2020

Love it!

I thought my.lashes looked pretty long and full with other mascaras...then I tried this. What a difference! Really makes my lashes stand out . Great product for a great price.

July 02, 2020

Loooove it

I have naturally long eye lashes, with literally one flick of this product on my eyelashes the pop so much I can actually feel my eyelashes touch my eye brows !!!!!

July 01, 2020

love it

My eyes are sensitive and i haven't had any issues with this mascara. It washes off easily and it doesn't smudge . This mascara is very volumizing and lengthening on my lashes without any clumps.

June 29, 2020

Good mascara

This mascara goes on well, and I didn't find it made my lashes stick together. I did find that it did tend to start to flake off a bit by the end if the day. The wand was nice if you dont have think lashes like me.