4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

LASHES NOW!

This is a great mascara that doesn't need much effort. The wand is great for volumizing lashes. It helps curl and separate lashes so you don't have clumps.

Great mascara

I love it. It doesn't stick lashes together looks think don't need much to get the look. Like it love it have it in my purse for on the go......lasts all day ..............................

.......

Amazing

Absolutely love this product. It’s my go to mascara. I have the regular one as well as the waterproof one. The wand is amazing and gives your eyelashes a nice look every time with no clumping.

best bang for your buck

this mascara is one of my go to's, I recently had to repurchase it because I use it so much! It's a drug store brand so it's not super expensive as well

August 29, 2020

Look into my eyes!

Fantastic product! Makes my eyes pop! Adds great length even without false lashes Truly looks like I have used a higher priced mascara! This will always be in my make up bag!

August 27, 2020

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all a

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too! Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too!

August 27, 2020

Quality at an affordable price.....

I have used CG Lashblast Volume Mascara for a number of years now. I have tried others but always come back to this one for the quality and price. One tip I can pass along is to remove/wipe some, if not most, of the mascara from the wand with tissue before application and you will always get even, separated/brushed lashes. I learned this technique many years ago from a model. I would definitely recommend this mascara.

August 26, 2020

Low cost, works great!

Being a cheaper product it actually works wonderfully!
    Many times, having just thrown this on quickly, I have been complimented on how long and full my lashes look!
    I love the thickness and sturdiness of the wand as well. I would highly recommend for anyone who doesn’t want to spend a ton on a mascara but want great guilty makeup

August 21, 2020

my go to

this has been my mascara.. forever? i have no problems with it and i don't feel the need to try any other mascaras as it gets the job done. they have lots of other kinds as well.. volume, fusion,clump crusher, etc

August 20, 2020

the best

Love this mascara , Went on nicely and the brush how it spreads and doesn’t clump the lashes. The quality of the product is good. and comes off easily with makeup remover I recommended