4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

November 01, 2020

I have been using this product for a long time and not once have been disappointed. It lasts a very long time. It adds volume and length to your lashes and it does not clump.

October 31, 2020

Love this mascara

This is the mascara that I’m currently using and I must say that I’m really impressed. It goes on easily.. no clumping and does a great job of lengthening and thickening my lashes.

October 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Lash blast

I like the outcome after using the lashblast. My lashes looked perfect, thick and attractive. Always gives a complete makeup effect for my eyes..!! I always gives priority for my eyes while doing makeup.. this is a best choice I had made for my eyelashes.. I love it..

Amazing

Love how it coated my lashes. Would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends and plan on purchasing again. Great value for your money

Love it

I absolutely love this mascara. It is easy to apply and the applicator handle fits nice in your hands. The rubber tip of the applicator really helps in keeping the lashes separated and not clumpy.

October 30, 2020

The best mascara. Period.

The brush helps seperate the lashes and give you fanned out effect. Does clump or give you spider lashes. I have been using this product for years!!!!

Meh

It definitely works for just a basic mascara but I can’t lie wearing this to a wedding or anything like that this was just in my eyes constantly it flaked off by the end of the night and I looked like a raccoon

Lifts yours lashes

I've tried many different mascaras that always say they curl your lashes but never have I found a product to lift like Cover Girl! It's true to what it advertises.

It’s worth the cost.

This is one of my staples in my array of makeup. As a woman who has put on makeup everyday, somedays I choose to wear a high end product and other days I just want my everyday, more affordable products. This mascara is definitely the more afordable ones and it really is a good product. It applies nicely for the most part. Sometimes there is a bit of clumping, but it’s nothing to really complain about..

No so amazing

It is definitely a great mascara in this price range. My eyes felt little irritation after I first use it but after 2-3 days of use it is good now. ☺️