4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

It’s worth the cost.

This is one of my staples in my array of makeup. As a woman who has put on makeup everyday, somedays I choose to wear a high end product and other days I just want my everyday, more affordable products. This mascara is definitely the more afordable ones and it really is a good product. It applies nicely for the most part. Sometimes there is a bit of clumping, but it’s nothing to really complain about..

No so amazing

It is definitely a great mascara in this price range. My eyes felt little irritation after I first use it but after 2-3 days of use it is good now. ☺️

Loved it!

As someone who has very light lashes, I loved the boldness this mascara provided! It made them look thick and full without looking clumpy.
    I didn’t feel like it was heavy on my eyes.

I would buy again

I have purchased many types of mascara and many different brands and Covergirl seems to be one of my favorites. I like that the brush is a little bigger and like some of those skinny ones. It coats my lashes nicely and gives them definition and volume and makes them stand out more. I would definitely buy again.

October 29, 2020

I would buy this product again

One of my favorite mascara. Makes my eyelashes more voluminous. I wear this everyday.Makes me feel great. Really, love this mascara, will continue buying it. The price is really great too.

Okay mascara

I haven’t worn mascara in a while but when I did it was this brand. It made my lashes look nice and it lasted for a while longer then other brands and it was easy to remove too.

favourite mascara

I love this mascara for my everyday use. It makes me look like I actually have eyelashes as opposed to the blonde ones that I usually go out with. It is ideal for a natural look. If you want something that is absolutely insane that gives you lashes for days, maybe not this one

Best mascara

This is the best mascara with great price. Love its volume and thickness. And the water proof formula makes it a perfect choice. Long last and easy to remove.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great on a budget

Great mascara at an affordable price. Love the waterproof formula. Love the volume and length this mascara gives. This is my go to mascara when Iam on a limited makeup budget

Love the product

The cover girl lash blast volume mascara is a great product . I love how it comes in brown and black and great for everyday use! The wand covers a lot of your lashes so not much is needed when applying which is a plus.