4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    3.2/5

January 26, 2021

Its okay

I dont find this mascara to be absolutely amazing as it clumps pretty easily ans doesn't give my lashes much length at all. But its not the worst I have tried either.

January 25, 2021

Want some big bold lashes?

If you want some big and bold lashes be sure to give this mascara a try. It works so well. I am very happy with hit. I love the clump free way that it goes on. I highly recommend.

January 25, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Cover Girl Mascara is my go-to

I have been using Covergirl Lashblast for years and I honestly love it! It's a great price, the wand coats all your lashes and it doesn't clump! It's perfect for plumping up your natural lashes.

January 21, 2021

Love this product

This is by far the best mascara I have ever tried. It applies smoothly and without clumps. The colour is great and it is long lasting. I believe it is even vegan/cruelty free. (according to Google)

January 21, 2021
    Walsall, United Kingdom

Flash your lashes!

Love love love this mascara. It dosn't get "claggy" after a few uses and gives the appearance of false lashes!!! I wear glasses/contact lenses and always wear this mascara because it looks so good. I have quite fine lashes so need a decent mascara to give them that extra flash look. Totally recommend.

January 17, 2021
    Maine, United States

Great Lashes All Day

This little mascara gives alot of bang for it's buck! This is my go to mascara for great looking lashes all day long. This stuff does not flake off like some others do and it easily washes off with your favorite eye makeup removal product.

January 16, 2021

Always have this!!

I always have this product in my makeup bag, absolutely love it!! Really wasn't expecting the quality for the price, amazing formula, so smooth... No more clumps :)

January 14, 2021

Great drugstore brand!

I bought this product on sale without reading any reviews, to my surprise I loved it. I usually don’t buy a lot of covergirl products but I will for sure be buying this product again! Makes your lashes long without clumping.

2.2/5

January 13, 2021

Nah

I dont care for this mascara at all to be honest. It clumps on my lashes and crumbles throughout the day onto my cheeks making me look like a mess. Not a fan.

January 10, 2021

Looove this mascara

I have been using this mascara for years. It is my go to. It is affordable and you can but it at most department stores and drug stores. You don’t have to make an extra stop at a specialty store for it. Stays on all day.