CoverGirl Mascara in Blackest Black Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 900 in Mascara

April 16, 2017

This mascara is great! It has great lasting power and it stays and keeps looking good throughout the day. I like how long and full it makes my eyelashes look. It is hands down one of my favorite mascaras.

April 16, 2017

This is my go to mascara. It makes my eyelashes look long and thick, I absolutely love it! There is no clumpyness and each one lasts me about one month!

April 06, 2017

one of my favourite mascaras. Lasts allday and unless you take it off at night time. its still the same in the morning:) No clumping, goes on smooth. just love it

March 30, 2017

LOVE this mascara. I've used countless other kinds but always go back to this one, and its a good price! I put on a few layers but it gives more fullness and darker lashes!

March 22, 2017

I purchased this product knowing that I had just used a different brand and had a terrible experience. This mascara was very easy to apply and lasted all day. I was very impressed with how well it stayed on, and didn't feel like it was clumpy at all. I will continue to use it, as I really liked to colour and it was a great mascara.

March 12, 2017

Covergirl mascara is wonderful, this mascara is Worth it i would definitely buy it again and again. Quality is amazing, the bottle lasts me at least 2 months

March 02, 2017

I am super upset with the quality of covergirl's mascara products. They seem to just clump up all the time and don't add any volume or length. Will be going a different way next time

February 26, 2017

Cover Girl is a fairly good product name and I purchase a lot of their products.This is one of thee best Mascara's on the market because ,it doesn't clump, and that is the very first thing I look for in a a Mascara.Some Mascaras when you use them a couple of time,they tend to get all thick and clumpy.Cover Girl Mascara In Blackest Black is my favorite.I think it lasts longer than most mascaras do also you can get them in many other shades to suite your hair colour or whatever.I think the price is gone down a bit because the last time I purchased it,it was like about a couple dollars cheaper.I recommend this product,it is a good eye Mascara.

February 15, 2017

I have yet to have a problem with this mascara, it seems to always work for me and never run (not that I am crying all the time, but the few times I did it didn't get all crazy with black lines down my face!) Decently priced, but I wish they would put a bit more in the container, seem to only be half full!

February 02, 2017

Ive tried probably over 40 different mascara's in my lifetime and I always go back too this one. I LOVE how thick and long my eyelashes get with this mascara. I only have too apply it a couple times and they are amazingly long and luscious. For only $6 and it lasts me over 2 months I believe it is a great deal and a great quality as well.