CoverGirl Mascara in Blackest Black Reviews
#18 in Mascara

January 03, 2018

Mascara is a product im very careful in picking.

I would buy this product again. Mascara is one product im careful in picking as my eyes get very red & ichy if im not using the right products. Also i love my eye lashes looking long & full!

September 29, 2017

The only brand I continue to return to

As a younge lady when my adventure with makeup first began so did my long love affair with covergirl. As my first ever foundation, concealer and mascara I fell in love. That love only continued to grow over the years. With new brands I always like to try new things (usually I'm left disappointed) but NEVER with covergirl. I love their mascara formula. My favourite top 3 being the green clump crusher the purple tube lash blast and the orange tube lash blast. The last 2 stated do have larger wands so if you have trouble applying daily perhaps the green clump crusher is best for you. All formulas don't flake off with the excepting of the clump crusher fibre formula (not my favourite)They comb through the lashes and seperate. Also as a sensitive person I never have an issue with covergirl. Also I enjoy the smell... as weird as that sounds.. try smelling your mascara the next time you use it. Every brand comes with a totally different smell some are awful. But covergirl is always mild and quite neutral. THANKS COVERGIRL!!! I love you!!!

September 27, 2017

Such a good product!!

This mascara has worked wonders for me. It makes my lashes look full and much loner. I liked the packaging. i also like the brush because it gave my lashes more volume.

July 23, 2017

Covergirl mascara is a decently good kind of macara! If you are looking for a cheaper mascara type I would recommend covergirl but if you are looking for a more expensive type I'd definitely look around

June 29, 2017

Works well

This is a good product. I have sparse lashes and it really made them come alive. It did clump a bit though and smudged after 3 hours. I would buy it again though.

June 15, 2017

I only use covergirl mascara !

Covergirl mascara is by far my favorite brand. I love the brush ! And its afordable ! I've tried a lot of different brands but have not found one i like as much as this one !

June 12, 2017

Probably my most favourite mascara ever! I applied it twice and it worked like magic. Even a few people asked what mascara I was wearing as they where interested in buying some.

June 06, 2017

Awesome mascara for the cost, makes my lashes look super full and long without clumping. Prefer the waterproof, it's definitely effective and doesn't smudge off.

June 01, 2017

Love love love this product. My eyelash look great afterwards. There is no clumps so you don't look like spider lashes. I like that it does not rub off like a lot of others

May 31, 2017

Cover Girl Mascara in Blackest Black is wonderful to give a full look to your
    eyelashes. My eyelashes are small and using this product helps give it
    a bolder look. Really like it.