CoverGirl Mascara in Blackest Black Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 944 in Mascara

June 29, 2017

Works well

This is a good product. I have sparse lashes and it really made them come alive. It did clump a bit though and smudged after 3 hours. I would buy it again though.

June 15, 2017

I only use covergirl mascara !

Covergirl mascara is by far my favorite brand. I love the brush ! And its afordable ! I've tried a lot of different brands but have not found one i like as much as this one !

June 12, 2017

Probably my most favourite mascara ever! I applied it twice and it worked like magic. Even a few people asked what mascara I was wearing as they where interested in buying some.

June 06, 2017

Awesome mascara for the cost, makes my lashes look super full and long without clumping. Prefer the waterproof, it's definitely effective and doesn't smudge off.

June 01, 2017

Love love love this product. My eyelash look great afterwards. There is no clumps so you don't look like spider lashes. I like that it does not rub off like a lot of others

May 31, 2017

Cover Girl Mascara in Blackest Black is wonderful to give a full look to your
    eyelashes. My eyelashes are small and using this product helps give it
    a bolder look. Really like it.

May 30, 2017

This mascara is my go to mascara it makes my lashes look full and they don't get clumpy or flaky. With one coat they look amazing and beautiful. I would totally recommend it you are on a low budget!

May 30, 2017

I love this mascara. I have been using it for several years and continue to buy it. I have tried more expensive name brands and I was not nearly as happy with them as I am with the coverGirl mascara.

May 22, 2017

Je suis déçue de ce produit car j'aime bien la couleur noire noire qui apporte de l'intensité au regard. Mais il s'effrite facilement pour ma part. Gros dommage.

May 14, 2017

Love it! This mascara actually stays on all day, but still comes off fairly easily at night. It's reasonably priced, easy to find, and each tube lasts a long time.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic