CoverGirl Oil Control Foundation Reviews
#436 in Foundation

2.8/5

September 27, 2017

I love it, but there is room for improvement

It's a good cheap and affordable foundation, but it's good not great. The product says oil control, but I find after an hour or two my forehead is an oil slick and I find that the product oxidizes to a shade darker.
    The product gives decent amount of coverage and has a natural finish, and the oiliness can be fixed with powder or blotting sheets.
    However I would recommend this product to someone who has a low budget, due to the fact that it gets the job done. The foundation is a four, but the oil control is a zero.

April 23, 2017

This works really well on your skin. It is long lasting and doesn't clog your pores. I use it every day for any occasion. It works on all skin types. I have never changed my foundation ever - i have been using this since day one

February 07, 2017

For a drugstore product I would reccomend this. It has pretty good coverage, but I only wear it when going out at night, it sometimes can look a little orangey in natural lighting outdoors, hasnt fully stopped me but definately wouldnt bring this along to any trips where youll be outdoor alot.

September 23, 2016

This is my go-to drugstore foundation and I love it! Even though my skin has been more combo lately this has still worked wonderfully for my skin and the colour matching is perfect!

September 10, 2016

Covergirl oil control foundation is a full coverage product you can use every day. I love the way you cant feel it but you know you have it on. Blends nicely and is reasonably priced

2.2/5

August 11, 2016

I have combination skin. I decided to try this out to see if it would control the oily parts of my face. What a disaster. After an hour in the sun I had barely and coverage and a lot of shine. Looked great for about an hour. Couldn't find a shade to perfectly match my skin tone so I had to get a little creative and mix two shades. Not worth the price.

February 10, 2016

I didn't like the foundation because I could never find the right colour for me. I found I always looked to orange and it came off in my clothing all the time and would stain them.

February 10, 2016

I had some issues with this line trying to find my best fit - it seems as though I am between two as one is too dark and the previous one is too light.
    That being said, it does a great job of coverage. It feels lightweight and take away the oil sheen.
    Look out for coupons, though!

1.5/5

December 18, 2015

I tried the oil control cover up for a week. I found that it did conceal good however it did give me more acne then what i had. It made my face brake out so bad.

2.3/5

March 09, 2015

It's too oily and it doesnt covered my imperfections