CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 459 in Concealer

May 16, 2017

I have acne prone skin. This concealer didn't irritate my acne or cause any new breakouts but it also concealed all my imperfections which was nice. Also brightens up skin

March 30, 2017

Recommend for paler skin tones. I chose the second darkest concealer and it is pretty much like white out on my face. Coverage and blendability is really good though

February 26, 2017

As we get older those little line seem to start popping up they are so annoying. I was recommended to try cover girl products from a woman who also has extreme sensitivity to make up and I have never had a problem. I spent a small fortune on make up I could not use. Thanks cover girl for understanding woman.

January 08, 2017

This is so creamy and easy to apply. It blends in great. It comes in so many shades so it is easy to pick the one that is right for you. I love this product.

November 15, 2016

It blended very well, and looked very natural. It lasted a long time as well, and was easy to apply. I don't have the time to spend on putting on much makeup, so it was perfect for me.

September 27, 2016

It is a wonderful product with no chalkiness showing wrinkles or darkness showing through , I would and have recommended this product to friends . Will continue to buy it for many years :)

April 14, 2016

This is the first drugstore concealer I found that works for me. It matches my skin color perfectly. It goes on very smooth and is a creamy consistency.

April 10, 2016

I thought it was really easy to apply and blended nicely. The longevity was okay, it wore off a little through the day. It creased a little bit but not as much as I expected. Even though I like this product, it doesn't beat out my regular concealer.

March 29, 2016

This concealer leaves your face feeling au naturel and young. No need for a mess either. make sure you pick the right shade for the perfect feeling face

March 28, 2016

This concealer works very well to hide dark circles and puffiness. It didn't make my eyes feel heavy either. This product is a little on the expensive side, thus making it difficult to purchase on the regular. I would definitely recommend this product and perhaps if it was cheaper I would continue to purchase regularly.

vitatta earned the Wellness Guru badge

Chick2393 added a new review for
    Coca Cola Vanilla

Connie030 added a new review for
    Sabra Hummus

vevolita added a new review for
    Vicks Baby Rub Ointment

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Good book to read?