CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #360 out of 384 in Primer

September 25, 2016

I definitely would recommend CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer! Goes on smoothly, and doesn't feel sticky. Skin feels soomth and foundation doesn't appear oily at midday.

May 05, 2016

This isn't really a primer per se. It does seem to make liquid foundation application a little smoother. It makes my skin very smooth without a greasy feeling.

March 21, 2016

Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer is a great low cost primer. In my opinion this product goes on a little to thick, but it very affordable. This product is OK.

March 09, 2016

Love the way it feels on my skin! Feels so smooth. It is a little expensive though so it isn't my usual yet. Covers blemishes nicely without caking or lines.

June 12, 2015

I love this!!! Use it all the time.

2.7/5

October 30, 2014

I didn't notice any kind of change and mine was separated.

September 12, 2014

Really love the way it keeps my makeup from falling into the pores and fine lines. Keeps the face smooth. Coverage is great

May 20, 2014

I really like this product, it goes on well and provides a good base for makeup. I had no problem with sensitivity and was using it everyday. If you aren't phobic about suspected cancer causing ingredients then this Primer is highly recommended But I've decided not to use it because of the Parabens that it contains. If however, it really did something (like make me look much younger!) different than similar products and simple moisturizers then I might have reconsidered whether to use it or not. This is one of those products that you are going to have to try (buy it somewhere where you can return it after trying it) to see if it works for you. For some women, this might be one of those products that really helps with applying makeup.

February 17, 2014

Works alright if you have normal skin, but if its even a little bit dry this dries your skin out more and looks way worse rather than better...

September 23, 2013

PROS: Moisturizing, Serum/Primer in 1, Good Packaging

CONS: A little expensive for drugstore, Not silky like other primers

The idea of a serum and primer in one is a genius idea! I love Olay and I like using serums before I do my makeup but as a primer I'm not super impressed... I like my primers to be more silky and smoooth and this was more of a lotion consistency which isn't terrible, just not what I am used to. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized though which is good. Packaging is great, I love the pump and it comes with a lot of product as you only need a little to cover your entire face.

What's Your Favorite?