3.9/5
CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation Reviews
#277 in Foundation

CoverGirl and Olay combine a foundation and serum to cover fine lines and wrinkles and help improve skin tone over time. Instantly covers discolorations, fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to improve skin tone over time. A foundation focused solely on tone discoloration and age spots. Provides beautiful even coverage.

April 15, 2017

This was a little hit and miss with me. I used primers with this product and moisturizers. Primers weren't a big deal made the product last longer. But I also preferred using a lighter moisturizer with it. The product has a decent consistency, not to liquidly or thick, goes on really smooth and covers pretty decent. Mid day the first time using it I had a mini freak out when I looked in the mirror and seen how "shiny" I was. Then I touched my face and was surprised how I wasn't really oily, so this will leave you looking "dewy". Not really my thing but could be nice for the summer months.

April 14, 2017

It is very decent foundation. It stays all day and never dries skin or look cakey. It reminded me of my all time favourite foundation from Max Factor. I used it when I lived in Europe. Unfortunately it is not sold in Canada, but Covergirl is it's sister brand. I guess that's why I found them kinda similar. And it is great for Max Factor fans. I will definitely buy this foundation again.

February 27, 2017

Foundation worked well and did not irritate skin at all! Lasted long and easy to apply. Colour blended quite well with skin. Stayed on for pretty much the whole day

3.2/5

September 22, 2016

Great coverage. There is a lot of Colors to choose from. The product si creamy and It applys well too. I recommand it. The formula is also not oily. The only problem si that it is a bit pricey for what it is

July 12, 2016

love this product. Tried just as a suggestion from someone, but it really is a great product. It is light feeling, goes on easily and smoothly, does a great job of covering up imperfections and at the end of the day my skin still feels great. it washes off easily and even after repeated uses, my skin is not clogged. the price is good too!

March 04, 2016

It goes on very light and smooth and dries to a silky matte finish. Very light, excellent coverage, feels great. Just the right balance of colour. Not a great price though.

January 25, 2016

I use this product to help even out my skin tone as my cheeks tend to be redish and I find this works.

January 20, 2016

Great product. No streaking after application. Cover blemishes very well.

January 01, 2016

I actually like this foundation! As I age, I am finding it harder to find a foundation that suits the dryness of my skin, without settling into fine lines, or melting off my face. This foundation is fairly thin and applies easily with a sponge for light weightless coverage. It lasts fairly well, as long as it is set with powder. It is nice.

December 06, 2015

It goes on easily, comes off easily, has great coverage, and hides imperfections without being oily.