• CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lip Color in Always Rosy
  • CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lip Color in Always Rosy

CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lip Color in Always Rosy Reviews

Ranked #455 out of 715 in Lip Gloss

March 05, 2017

I discovered this lip color a few years ago and loved it. I ran out of it and moved on to other products for no particular reason. When at the store the other day and I saw it was on sale I bought it and still love it as much. I prefer to wear natural colours such as nudes and pearly colours and this one is perfect. The previous colour I had was nude and this is very similar but with a pinky tone to it. It lasts HOURS and compliments my skin tone perfectly.

May 22, 2012

The sweet lady on the P&G;face book page sent me my Cover Girl Outlast Lip color. I hadn’t tried it before so I was thrilled to receive it. You get a clear lip balm that they call a moisturizing topcoat. This is supposed to help hold your color for up to sixteen hours. It’s also supposed to help your color from bleeding, or from feathering like some lip color can do. Then you get color that has a stick to deep into the color and apply over the lip balm. The color comes in a large verity of colors to choose from, so I'm sure you'd find one you like. The shade she sent me is called Always Rosy and I love the shade on me. It’s not to dark, but it’s also not to light. It even has a bit of a fruity smell and tastes to it. This doesn’t last long, but it was a nice little surprise that I wasn’t expecting it to have. The lip balm glides on nicely and isn’t heavy like other lip balms can feel. The color also glides on just as nicely and isn’t to shinny. As for the color lasting for sixteen hours, I didn’t find that it held up for that long, how ever it did last for a lot longer then most other lip products I have tried. I’d have to say at least a good eight hours before I noticed it was fading away. It also doesn’t stay put like you might think it would. As soon as you take a drink you can see it on the lip of your cup. Over all I like the Cover Girl Outlast All Day Lip Color and would recommend it to anyone that asked.