CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 700 in Foundation

April 04, 2017

I love this foundation!!! It's full coverage but it's not heavy. Very light feeling on the skin. It covers my freckles and I love it!! I highly recommend this foundation if you want full coverage with a light feeling.

March 12, 2017

BEST bang for your buck foundation i've used. I have no problem splurging on make-up if I feel like it works. Covergirls 3 in 1 is a great coverage foundation that I use daily. I prefer to apply with a beauty blender sponge for more natural looking coverage.

March 09, 2017

My go to drugstore foundation. I have combo sensitive skin and have always come back to this foundation. The coverage is awesome but the only downfall is that it clings to my dry skin after an hour or so. It also oxidizes. For thesereasons im always still hunting for a replacement.

February 28, 2017

I have used this coverup for a long time I often try others and always return to this one it has every thing I need and I love the coverage it provides me

February 16, 2017

I have super oily skin and have tried foundations from high end and drugstore and I always tend to go back to this one! The color selections isnt entirely great and doesn't cater to girls with yellow undertone (i find). But because of its effectiveness on oil control and coverage, I am willing to accomodate the tradeoffs of finding a perfect color match !

January 09, 2017

This is my holy grail foundation! It's my everyday go-to. It works so well with my oily skin. It lasts all day! The only minor set back is that I wish it came in a porcelain shade as the ivory tends to be a but dark for my fair skin in the winter. Other than that, it's fantastic!

January 07, 2017

What I like most of CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundationis that in a single product we find three: foundation + sunscreen SPF20. This foundation matched my skin tone really well I bought #945 warm beige, this foundation can match with all women because it has 14 different tones. Other thing than I love this product is because it has a medium to full coverage, for my type of skin (mixed) the durability is about 6 hours.

November 19, 2016

By far my favourite drug store foundation. I have been using this foundation for 3 years now. I have combination skin. This foundation is perfect for me during the summers and winters. It has a primer concealer and foundation built in one. I has medium buildable coverage. It goes on flawlessly. It is non greasy and stays put all day. If you put a think amount under the eyes and leave it there for a minute to 2 and then blend it in with a beauty blender it gives such good coverage for dark under eyes. I bought a lighter shade fory full face and a darker shade for contouring. I love the pump bottle. It is very hygienic and prevents messy spills. Great value for the price.

October 29, 2016

I've been using this product for a few years now! I have oily, acne prone skin and I find is great on my skin as it's not heavy and you don't have to put on too much to get great coverage. It looks natural and fresh. It leaves a matte finish and stays on all day and works really well with bronzers and blushes!

October 04, 2016

I love this foundation but GOSH it's SO deadly on my dry skin...I have tried their olay mixed one and it just doesn't have the same coverage... :( I found an alternative that helps - I add a drop of olive oil with the foundation and apply...but just not liking that much..works great though on oily skin :)