CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation Reviews
#11 in Foundation

August 13, 2019

Meilleur fond de teint de pharmacie!

Ce fond de teint est mon préféré en pharmacie! Sa couvrance est excellente et il convient bien aux peaux grasses. Il contient également un facteur de protection solaire ce qui est parfait pour la saison estivale!

January 11, 2019

Nice product

I am a huge fan of this foundation by covergirl! It’s reasonably priced and provides great overall coverage for me. It goes on smoothly and there is a shade for every skin type. My only complaint is that I don’t feel that the coverage lasts all day.

October 19, 2018

Great

This foundation is amazing. I'm very pale, and the lightest shade is perfect for my skin tome. It covers up everything really good. I would highly recommend this product.

September 27, 2018

The best en toute saison

Ça été un de mes premiers fond de teint à utiliser.
    Il m’en reste encore dans ma collection.
    Je l’adore, il y a une pompe pour avoir la quantité désirer.
    Ce fond de teint est assez couvrant et se travaille très bien.

Une bouteille peut durer longtemps mais le seul hic c’est que le bouchon vient sale vite et qu’une fois que plus rien sort de la pompe, on peut pas l’ouvrir pour aller chercher le reste.

April 17, 2018

Great Product

March 11, 2018

Love!

I love this stuff!! i like a coverage that covers any discoloration but still leave my face looking natural. I have freckles and this stuff is awesome! Gives me flawless skin but still lets my freckles shin through! very happy with it, will buy again and suggest to my friends with combo skin

March 06, 2018
    California, United States

I have repurchased this product several times

This foundation has great coverage. I use it as a conceler first, then apply as a foundation. Makes my skin appear flawless. It comes in many shades. You can purchase this at CVS, Target, Walmart, Walgreens etc. I’m very happy with this product and I will continue to repurchase it.

January 22, 2018

Over 50 Foundation

It's a foundation for all age groups, not just for 50 and up. It blends well, and its so lightweight as if you weren't wearing anything at all. The only downfall is it doesn't cover imperfections well (ex blemishes or dark patches). Its inexpensive and long lasting.

Updated On: January 22, 2018

It's a great foundation for the value. It's a product that's available at drug and department stores. You don't feel like you're wearing anything as it leaves your skin so soft.

September 05, 2017

Awesome Drugstore Foundation!

This foundation is so easy to blend out and it cover so well without leaving you shiny or too matte and not cakey at all. It's the perfect medium! I also love the fact it has sunscreen in it! This foundation cleans to have the staying power of a primer, but I still use a primer underneath. Just to be sure!! I also love it has a pump and a cover. But even better the pump can be turned one way so nothing will come out and the other so you can use it, just incase you lose the cover!

July 28, 2017

It does the job

I've been using this fountain for a few weeks now and it's good. It has good coverage and stays put for the most part. To make it easier, I created a pro and con list.

Pros:
    - It stays put for the most part. It only separates on my nose.
    - Great coverage
    - Has a little bit if SPF (you should still use sunscreen)
    - Stays matte
    - Sits well on the skin if you're only using one layer

Cons
    - It oxides about a shade or two so buy a shade lighter than you normally would.
    - It always separates on my nose after a few hours
    - Not the easiest to build on oily/combination skin

As mentioned above, I have oily/combination skin. For $15 a bottle, it's does the job well.