covergirl peacock flare mascara Reviews
#165 in Mascara

June 10, 2019

works okay

The first time that I purchased this mascara, I had to return it because the wand broke off after the first opportunity that I used it. Currently, I have been using this mascara for the last five weeks. The wand takes a bit of getting used to in order to achieve results because it is quite large, however it does have an anti-slip grip, which I like.

This waterproof mascara is extremely simple to remove. I find that it does not flake and when you touch your lashes, they feel very silky. In my opinion, you have to apply at least two coats to see any volume, or length (of course making sure to allow each coat to dry, before adding another). This mascara does fan out your lashes, and grabs the little lashes in the corners as well.

January 18, 2019

Lashes for days! Love this mascara

This peacock flare mascara is my number one choice for mascara! It adds length and fans your lashes perfectly. I have gotten many compliments on my lashes. The price is a bit expensive but what makeup isn't? The product does last awhile which makes the price worth it. I've never had issues with clumping while using this mascara unlike other brands. I would definitely recommend this to people!

April 10, 2018

Okay mascara

I thought this mascara was okay. I received this for reviewing purposes and my lashes aren't very long to begin with but this helped a little. It didn't make my lashes super long but it helped create volume and fullness but my lashes are straight and hard to curl. This mascara didn't really help the curl but I like it and I continue to use This mascara

February 24, 2018

Had to get used to the brush

I was looking forward to be trying this product but it left me a bit disappointed. The brush was a little difficult to get used to and the handle is unnecessarily large. Once I got used to the brush, I found it did a nice job at grabbing the little lashes and you definitely need to go over your lashes twice to achieve the look.

3.2/5

February 09, 2018

Waterproof defining mascara

This is a nice mascara to be used to give length and volume. I bought the black one. Design is very stylish. Since it is waterproof it is great to use while swimming, it is even hard to take it off with regular eye makeup removers. I would probably use it in summer time with water rather than regular day time.

February 07, 2018

Works but average!

I think the peacock flare mascara is pretty average. Although it works, it's not my go to. I will use it on a short night out, but not if I'm going to a formal event. That being said, my eyelashes are very stubborn and straight... And short! This definitely enhances it like all the other CoverGirl mascaras, but it doesn't stand out.

February 05, 2018

Unique Design

I love the bottle of this mascara, it's bright and bold and overall just beautiful! The mascara bottle also has a no slip grip material which is great for clumsy girls like me. The mascara wand is also very unique in its shape, which I found to help me a ton with application. I found the mascara to be very long lasting and didn't clump together like most other mascaras do.

January 24, 2018

Bon mascara de tous les jours

Il est vraiment, mais vraiment rare que je ne met pas de mascara. J'ai des minis cils qui ne paraissent pratiquement pas. Ce mascara est super et à petit prix acheté à la pharmacie. Il ne fait pas de grumeaux, il est facile à enlever, et fait paraître mes cils beaucoup plus long. il est génial. je vais définitivement me le racheter. :-)

January 18, 2018

Nouvel essai d'un mascara

Bon mascara...J'ai pris la couleur Jet Black.J'ai bien aimé qu'il donne de la longueur mais il est moins efficace au niveau du volume.Quelquefois,je mets un autre mascara volumisant par-dessus.Bon pour celles qui aiment la définition et la longueur.

January 06, 2018

Defiantly flares

I bought this mascara and it does the trick, but it would work even greater if I had thicker eyelashes. This mascara is amazing . Definetly try it and seee for you self . I'm gonna give it to my daughter , she has more eyelashes then I do lol