CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #781 out of 878 in Eye Liner

Lasting liner. Water resistant. Smooth blendable color in a self-sharpening liner with blender tip. Ophthalmologically tested. Made in USA.

February 24, 2017

This is creamy and easily glides along the skin. It self sharpens as you twist the product. I wish it was a more finer point. I applied it on my water lines and above the lash line. This holds all day above the lash line. However, this doesn't last all day on the water lines. About 4 hours into wearing the eyeliner, it was wearing off so I had to touch up. I did not use the smudger tip because I never smudge my eyeliner so I can't give you an opinion on that other than it's a soft sponge. This is an okay eye liner, but I've had better.

March 25, 2014

Super convenient and easy to use. It blends well. I usually use Charcoal for a natural look.

February 17, 2014

I have been using this eyeliner for years. I'm so happy I found it.
    I find it goes on very easily and stays put. My fav go to shade is espresso!

September 02, 2013

its a pretty good basic eyeliner but it smudges often.and the back "eraser" gets dirty fast and wont work when it does

November 28, 2012

I love this eye pencil. It goes on smooth and self-sharpens to a pretty good point. My only complaint is that sometimes it gets stuck while I'm trying to push it up and then a whole point breaks off.

But for the price, you can't go wrong! Totally love this product. Buy it all the time!

December 31, 2010

This eyeliner is perfect for in your purse since you don't need to sharpen it, and it goes on smooth and quick. It doesn't dry out over time and the eraser on the back is incredibly handy for smudges.

2.3/5

May 17, 2010

I really did not like this eyeliner. I always buy self-sharpening eyeliners, but hadn't tried this brand before. The price was good, so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm pretty disappointed in it. Compared to similar products, this product gets used up WAY too fast - it was all gone in under a month, and I don't even use it every day. I bought it in black, and it was definitely not a true black - every time I tried to smudge it, it looked like I was wearing bright blue! I will not be buying this product again.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini