CoverGirl Purple Eyeshadow Quad
Good

CoverGirl Purple Eyeshadow Quad Reviews

Ranked #1212 out of 1319 in Eye Shadow

May 04, 2017

I like wearing make up and putting it on! I love this product and would buy it again . The colors look great on my skin tone .
    I wear this product almost everyday

February 28, 2017

The colours in this palate are beautiful. It goes on easily and lasts. It's a reasonably priced product and a good value. My daughter and I both purchased it and are very pleased with it.

February 28, 2017

An absolute MUST have. These vibrant purple colors really works well for my green eyes. Whenever I'm looking for an eyeshadow to pop my eyes I ALWAYS go for this eyeshadow pallet. Most definitely a favourite

April 05, 2009

I love this. Ive heard purple eyeshadow enhances green eyes, so i went out and got a purple quad..its from covergirl..i dont know the exact name because when i opened it i ripped the whole sicker off..but ill find the pic and post it so you will be able to find it.
    the colors are very pigmented, which i love..i hate having to put a million layers of eyeshadow on just to get a color to show up. the quad comes with 4 shades of purple, 2 darker ones and 2 lighter ones.
    i put it on and it was so cute..especially when you use more than 1 shade and blend them.

krysten26 earned the Wellness Expert badge

karma0317 added a new review for
    Vim Fresh Scent Cream

Do you wear a watch?

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap