3.9/5
CoverGirl Smoothers BB Cream Reviews
#5 in BB Creams

Sheer Genius! CG Smoothers BB Cream answers 10 of your skincare needs in a single tube.

October 17, 2017

Not impressed - the matte version was better

I've tried this product twice over the last few years. I was not impressed either time. I found it did not cover well; it was difficult to work the product onto my skin; and it caused me to break out. I much prefer the Clean Matte version by the same brand.

April 18, 2017

I used the cover girl bb blend and i liked it alot . Just a small bottle and didnt come in a bigger size ! That being said i would recommand this product with people who are just starting out with make up

April 07, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Il se font tellement bien à la peau! Ça ne parait même pas qu'on porte un fond de teint. Il n'y a que moi qui le sait. Le produit n'est pas huileux mais doux pour la peau.

March 13, 2017

I use this bb cream every morning before going to work for couple of years and I am fully satisfied. I think its price is little bit high for me. but its very effective and gives my skin a fresh and smooth for all day along. Recommended to all girls

March 03, 2017

This works great for quick faces. I'm a bust mom of four and seldom have the time to "Do a face" lol. This is great to quickly cover some unwanted blemishes and discolouration for my combination skin.

March 02, 2017

Cover girl foundation has been my favorite for so many years I don't even look at anything else any of their foundations are worth trying. Nice natural look with full coverage and everyone always comments on what nice skin I have.

March 02, 2017

Goes on effortlessly, no crease lines. Easily blended, leaves a smooth and silky feeling on the face. Great coverage, flawless results. Love love love this product

February 13, 2017

I usually love Cover Girl products but I found the cream foundation in Naturel left my skin very greasy. I do t usually have to use a powder over top of my foundation but with this one I did.
    I also found it didn't blend or absorb into my skin very well. Unfortunely disappointed with this product

February 05, 2017

I bought this a little while ago because I was hoping it would be as great as I thought! It didn't live up to my expectations but I still don't mind it. I just find it makes my skin oily after wearing it for a long time. It's great for short time frames but not for a work day!

January 22, 2017

Have been using cover girl for many years and really like the effectiveness of the BB cream foundation it really does a great job at covering my red spots and looking smooth and being gentle