CoverGirl So Lashy! Blast PRO Mascara Reviews
#47 in Mascara

December 07, 2017

Should be called So Clumpy

Although I have fine, blonde lashes, I have a lot of them! When I use CoverGirl So Lashy! Blast PRO Mascara you'd think I only have a couple of eyelashes BECAUSE THEY ALL CLUMP TOGETHER.

Save your money. Covergirl definitely makes better mascara but this is not one of them

October 20, 2017

Not a bad mascara

After trying out different mascaras in the CoverGirl line this one isn't too bad. It's a great price for a decent mascara. I have found that this one and a few others do have a brush that's a bit too big and awkward for my liking but it definitely does last through the day and night after application!! Coats all the lashes quite well but I did find that I was a bit awkward with the unique brush.

October 06, 2017

great product

great product, would absolutely recommend to all my friends. and would buy again. Really pretty black colour that makes my lashes look incredible. Love this mascara!!

August 29, 2017

mascara cover girl

Mon mascara préféré... il ne coule pas , allonge bien les cils , donne du volume ... la brosse ne laisse pas de paquet..je le rachète souvent.Aucun picotement dans les yeux, même lorsque je porte mes lentilles de contact !je le recommande a tout!

0.5/5

June 28, 2017

I hate it. I will never use or buy it again!

I love thick, big, bold lashes so I was very excited to see the brush style on this mascara. It has a nice thick applicator with a brush ball on the end for precision and more focused application.

Upon my first use of it, I noticed that the brush ball on the end holds waaaaay more mascara than it should, so I had to scrape off as much as possible before using it. Even after that, it still applied very liquidy, but also very clumpy. It was just way too much. I actually had to grab a brush from a different mascara to try and fix the mess this mascara made. It's unfortunate because it seemed to have such good potential.

No amount of money is a good amount of money to pay for this product. I'll never buy or use it again. It is definitely one of the worst mascaras I have ever tried.

June 28, 2017

Bring on the lashes!!

I got this product in my influenster vox box a little bit ago free to try and I absolutely love the way it makes my lashes look. I already have long lashes but this mascara enhances them. Definitely a must try even if your lashes aren't long.

June 18, 2017

My favorite

It's has become a must for me everyday when I wake up and wash my face I reach for my cover girl masscara an feel like a queen for the rest of the day. It's doesn't get all hard and clunky, just long beautiful lashes.

2.8/5

June 01, 2017

The ball tip is nice to get the smaller inside lashes and bottom lashes, but i find the wand tends to get clumpy with and super built up with product. There are definitely nicer mascaras in covergirl!

May 31, 2017

I absolutely love the spike on the end of the brush it works perfectly on my bottom lashes and corners. The only downfall about the brush is that the bristles are small. I will be buying it for the spike tip alone.

1.7/5

May 30, 2017

Oh my heck--did NOT like Covergirl So Lashy BLASTPRO Waterproof Mascara at all! It didn't seem to coat my lashes well, didn't add length or volume & talk about a bizarre brush! On the "plus" side, it was definitely waterproof--took baby oil & lots of wiping to get it to come off later.