CoverGirl So Lashy! Blast PRO Mascara Reviews
#50 in Mascara

July 19, 2018

Amazing brush for hard to reach lashes

The best thing about this mascara is the brush which allowance me to reach individual lashes in the corner of my eyes. It also given bold lashes, lengthens and volumises.

July 12, 2018

I love the tip of the wand

I use this as my secondary mascara. I wasn't sure about it when I bought it, but after applying it, my eyelashes looked great! I love the little puff on the tip of the wand that allows you to easily get those little corner lashes!

1.5/5

February 23, 2018

Not a fan - clumpy, does not last

I'm not a fan of this mascara. I've tried MANY mascaras, and this is the only one that actually looks like I have not used mascara by mid-day. I don't know what happens to it, but it's almost like it disappears. Absolutely no staying power, whatsoever. It is also super clumpy!

January 26, 2018

my lashes have never looked better!

I am LOVING my lashes with this mascara! I have very short, blonde lashes...very hard to see on their own.... and this gives the illusion that i have long thick beautiful lashes! LOVE it!

December 07, 2017

Should be called So Clumpy

Although I have fine, blonde lashes, I have a lot of them! When I use CoverGirl So Lashy! Blast PRO Mascara you'd think I only have a couple of eyelashes BECAUSE THEY ALL CLUMP TOGETHER.

Save your money. Covergirl definitely makes better mascara but this is not one of them

October 20, 2017

Not a bad mascara

After trying out different mascaras in the CoverGirl line this one isn't too bad. It's a great price for a decent mascara. I have found that this one and a few others do have a brush that's a bit too big and awkward for my liking but it definitely does last through the day and night after application!! Coats all the lashes quite well but I did find that I was a bit awkward with the unique brush.

October 06, 2017

great product

great product, would absolutely recommend to all my friends. and would buy again. Really pretty black colour that makes my lashes look incredible. Love this mascara!!

August 29, 2017

mascara cover girl

Mon mascara préféré... il ne coule pas , allonge bien les cils , donne du volume ... la brosse ne laisse pas de paquet..je le rachète souvent.Aucun picotement dans les yeux, même lorsque je porte mes lentilles de contact !je le recommande a tout!

0.5/5

June 28, 2017

I hate it. I will never use or buy it again!

I love thick, big, bold lashes so I was very excited to see the brush style on this mascara. It has a nice thick applicator with a brush ball on the end for precision and more focused application.

Upon my first use of it, I noticed that the brush ball on the end holds waaaaay more mascara than it should, so I had to scrape off as much as possible before using it. Even after that, it still applied very liquidy, but also very clumpy. It was just way too much. I actually had to grab a brush from a different mascara to try and fix the mess this mascara made. It's unfortunate because it seemed to have such good potential.

No amount of money is a good amount of money to pay for this product. I'll never buy or use it again. It is definitely one of the worst mascaras I have ever tried.

June 18, 2017

My favorite

It's has become a must for me everyday when I wake up and wash my face I reach for my cover girl masscara an feel like a queen for the rest of the day. It's doesn't get all hard and clunky, just long beautiful lashes.