Covergirl The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 891 in Mascara

April 26, 2017

This mascara for me was terrible all around and I've never used the regular Super Sizer Mascara. If you had great lashes to begin with, then you'd probably love this, but I don't which is why I look for mascara like this. I want to add volume and make my lashes noticeable. Well this made my few sparse lashes clump, that's the only way I got volume... not a good look. Then it was ridiculously hard to get it off my lashes, even after using waterproof makeup remover.

April 19, 2017

I bought this in the waterproof formula after being sick of always having to wipe the mascara smudges under my eye. It works great! It doesn't budge, holds curl and helps to define lashes. I love that it doesn't clump and looks pretty natural.

March 06, 2017

I just started using this, and although it's not the worst mascara i have ever tried, it's not the best either. I find, even with just one clean swoop on my lashes, it was clumpy and gave me spider leg lashes. I'm not a big fan of the brush either, i prefer the more spooly type brush. But like i said it's not the worse mascara out there, and the price is decent as well.

February 13, 2017

Waste of money ! According to the packaging and commercials I've seen, its supposed to boost volume and length by 400%, so no need for false lashes or lash extensions. Yea no. Didn't do that at all. I didn't see any extra volume or length more than what my normal mascaras do for me. Used it once and threw away the bottle, should've went back for a refund instead. Infact, my lashes were stiffer than they get with my normal mascaras, and was clumpy.

January 11, 2017

I had the opportunity to try this product, and I really like it. The brush isnt too bad, and I think it makes my lashes look longer! It does clump a little, but not too badly. Overall I think I would recommend this product

November 25, 2016

I thought this mascara was great! The brush is a thin plastic bristles. It hads a good amount of length and little volume. I would like more volume. I like the falsies look without the falsies. The wand is perfect for the bottom lashes. I've saved it to use with other mascaras.

October 19, 2016

The Super Sizer mascara has been my ultimate go-to since I first tried it last fall. This past week, I figured I'd give the Fibers version a go to see if the formula is any different. First off, I think that the Fibers formula is a bit drier than the original, which I found to be much more wet. I think that's part of the whole "fibers" formula, as the product claims to have "built-in fibers" to create a false lash effect. I had to do a bit of research to see what that actually meant. Apparently, "The new formula, which keeps the 29,000 black nylon fibers included in every pot contained, also has wax plumping beads to help create volume." (neato, amirite?). I haven't seen any flaking, and I feel like the wax and fibers are what helps this formula keep my lashes so defined and curvy at the end of the day. However, I do find that there is a bit of clumping with this product which may be a result of the drier formula, as I didn't experience this with the original. Aside from the drier formula, this product is nearly the exact same as the original, with the added bonus of more hold throughout the day. The only con is that there is slightly more clumping with application, whereas the original showed a bit more lash definition.

October 16, 2016

Well, I had the opportunity to try the new Covergirl supersizer FIBER mascara :) at first, I found that when I applied the mascara, it was really showing up so I applied a 2nd coat. Well, it gave me the spider-eyed effect. Not very happy with the results :( figured out that it was my technique, so don't wiggle the brush at the base of your eyelashes, just put it on with a smooth base to tip application and the results were fantastic. It actually made my lashes longer and not not chunky at all like with my first attempt. Would definitely recommend others to try this mascara. Price was average too. Brush was a little smaller/thinner than most brushes. Thumbs up :)

October 09, 2016

I think if I was better at handling this brush, I would love the mascara more, but i just can't seem to get it down. It definitely lengthens and is a beautiful black colour, but by the time I'm done, some of my eye lashes are just globbed together. I don't at all fault the mascara for this, but it takes some getting used to.

September 23, 2016

No eyelash extensions needed with this mascara. You only need one coat. If you want your lashes longer and thicker, just add another coat. Doesn't smudge-bonus!Works amazingly.

R3Bean added a new review for
    Hollywood Beauty

NikkiS has posted in the forum topic
    Travelled in Time

Aletha25 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

NikkiS added a new review for
    Sephora

Mariahp added a new review for
    Becel® Original margarine