CoverGirl The Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 944 in Mascara

March 11, 2017

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. It applies beautifully, does not clump or smudge and is a rich black. I love the applicator brush on this mascara too

2.3/5

August 17, 2016

The brush in mine may have been defective - the bristles were so short that they were barely there, and as a result, too much mascara got on my lashes when I tried to use it. Really disappointed that this didn't work for me, as I've heard that it does amazing things for small/skimpy lashes. I might re-buy another one to see if the brush is the same. The formula seems OK, just need a good brush to go along with it!

2.0/5

August 02, 2016

This mascara is terrible! When the brush isn't making my eyelashes stick together, the mascara is leaving clumps. After a while, the mascara flakes all over your face. Definitely never again.

June 30, 2016

I have to say I haven't used much in the ways of cheaper make up in a long time. I was in a drug store the other day and ended up buying 3 different ones because they were all roughly 5 dollars.

I love this though it has a strange brush, the only thing I didn't like was the brush was hard to do bottom lashes. I feel like this one did better at length then thickness.

April 24, 2016

I am usually not a CoverGirl fan, however, I decided to take the plunge with this mascara and can say that I am very pleased I did. For the first time in years, I can honestly say that this mascara has changed my long live negative perspective of CoverGirl products.

When they say waterproof, they mean it. I had applied this mascara in the a.m. and by that evening, even with a waterproof makeup remover, I had trouble removing it. It is sweat and tear proof and does wonders for your lashes. It gives length and volume for beautiful full lashes. A definite must have for your glamour looks or just a popping eye look with a natural look.

March 15, 2016

First I want to say I wear a lot of eye make up, I love the dramatic look, like black eyeliner, smoky eyes and the long dramatic lashes but unfortunately do not naturally have much for lashes so I often wear falsies....with this Mascara I don't need anything else not even eyeshadow this Mascara is AMAZING and I will buy if for as long as I am able.

February 26, 2016

I love this Mascara so much. I have many other mascaras in my makeup drawer but I keep coming back to this one. It curls, holds the curl, waterproof, lengthens and is CLUMP-FREE! I love this mascara so much, i've purchased it twice now and will go back for more! Also, its very worth the price. At my local store it costs about $6-7 dollars, which is very reasonable. This is an awesome mascara! The effectiveness multiplies if you curl before you apply, and re-curl after applying. That is how I apply this product and I believe this way works the best. I know some people are skeptical of curling after mascara application but its ok for me :P. Great job Covergirl!

February 17, 2016

I first tried this mascara as part of the Limited Edition Star Wars line, and I was thrilled that it is a regular CoverGirl product, too! This mascara adds volume and length, is truly waterproof, and comes off easily with makeup remover! I love this mascara!

2.8/5

February 09, 2016

It's all in the twirl!!! Although I liked this more after a few times of applying it. I Re read the instructions and applied as directed and my lashes looked a lot fuller than my first application. The only thing I found is you do need to watch how many times you apply it as it does get clumpy. I loved that after eight hours of wearing it I didn't get any smudging or racoon eyes which is always something I worry about.

February 09, 2016

Amazing mascara it makes it look like you have big long lashes and that's a plus when it comes to mascara.