CoverGirl The Supersizer Mascara Reviews
#23 in Mascara

1.8/5

February 04, 2016

Was not impressed with this mascara at all. Incredibly disappointed with the application from the lash wand. The mascara ended up clumping very easily. Would not recommend this to anyone. Save your money for something else.

January 28, 2016

I love the way my eyes looked with this mascara. Since receiving it, I have implemented it into my daily routine. The applicator brush is unique and easy to use - just twist while applying, it coats evenly, no clumps, and spreads lashes.

January 27, 2016

So this stuff does give you big lashes. Clearly as usual the commercial is a tad misleading as most of the people on those kind of commercials seem to be wearing fake lashes since that is the look most of us are wanting when we buy these types of mascara. It does work and extend your lash however the texture of the mascara I am a little iffy on. I did love using it on my bottom lashes. I will keep using this one but it has not been one of my favs so probably wouldnt buy in the future!

January 26, 2016

Amaaaaazing! A little hard to get off at night-use an oil based remover.
    Love the price on this. My lashes are so long and beautiful with this product.

January 26, 2016

I recently tried the Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara. It's a great mascara that help enhance the length of your eyelashes. I love that the brush is slim. The price is pretty fair. However, my only wish is that it would be waterproof.

2.8/5

January 21, 2016

The wand that comes with this mascara is made up of short, sparse bristles. This makes it easy to get close to the lash line, but it also makes it hard to comb out clumps. If you pull the wand right out of the tube of mascara and run the wand on your lashes, you'll end up with a clumpy mess. This mascara requires a twisting technique where you twist the wand as you pull it through your lashes. Using this technique still didn't give me good results. The best result I got was when I wiped off the excess product from the bristles on the opening of the mascara tube, and then using the twisting technique. Even still, I had clumps on my lashes. The wand can hold a lot of product, but the bristles are too short to comb out all clumps. Now, if you like the clumped look this will be perfect to use, but if you like the feathery look (as I do) then steer clear of this one.

January 21, 2016

I have been using the mascara for about four months.It applies well, minimal clumpiness. It stays on for the entire day. However, if my eyes get watery or when I take it off my eyes burn. So, no crying, yawning or anything that could potential cause it to come off. At least it is easy to remove! :)

January 20, 2016

I was fortunate enough to try this product via a sampling opportunity and I am so glad that I did.
    Firstly, like most CG products, the packaging is simple and light, and its environmental footprint is minimalistic.
    If one saw this in stores, you would be drawn to it due to the lovely turq-blue and bright yellow mascara tube,

I tried the very black 800 colour, and was pleasantky surprised to find that although it was not a waterproof formula, it stayed on my lashes all day. I wore it both insde and outside, and the mascara did not flake, clump or run into raccoon eyes. The wand contains a very small bristles so as to grab each lash and allow you to get into the corners of your eyes and curl from the bottom of the shortest lashes straight up to the tips. Although the wand is longer in length, than say the Lash Fusion or Bloom mascaras, it is virtually weightless and so is the formula. Lashes end up curled and volumized without feeling heavy or weighed down. Eyes look more wider and opened, and once again the longwearing formula doesn't budge during the day.

That said, if you are looking for a curling or waterproof mascara, I'm sure there is an exact product made by Covergirl, that would do the trick. As this mascara is not meant for that, it does not completely deliver on the amount of curl or the staying power, as a waterproof, curling formula would.
    In terms of washing it off, the Super Sizer can be cleaned with regular eye makeup remover or a mild moisturizing face wash.

Overall, the CG Super Sizer mascara is yet another hit for the Covergirl brand. It delivers on its claims to volumize your lashes and make them appear fuller without clumping or weighing you down.

January 20, 2016

I admit that I was a little afraid of trying it because, as I wear contact lenses, sometimes eye products may provoke serious allergic reactions and really irritate my eyes, but this was not the case.

First of all, it is a really dark mascara, the darkest I ever tried and this is great because it highlights your eyes and eyelashes. It sure doesn’t give you 400% more volume as advertised, but at least, gives you some volume and a lot more length. As my eyelashes are quite straight I used an eyelash curler to finish the look and I was good to go. They last the whole day without even having to retouch.

Overall this is a great, easy to use, allergy friendly product and I will keep using it!

January 20, 2016

I love this mascara for daily wear
    Everytime I stray and try something new I seem to be disappointed. Lots of definition with little clumping and the wand is so easy to work with