CoverGirl TRUconceal Concealer
Good

CoverGirl TRUconceal Concealer Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 447 in Concealer

February 19, 2014

Love, love, love it! I have used it for years and have never looked back. The one that I use matches my skin perfectly and leaves a flawless complexion. I love the finishing smooth feel and how it doesn't rub off all over your clothes. I would never use another brand!

September 24, 2013

Great product to cover up acne scars and discolouration. It smoothes on very well without a heavy feeling to it. It is very inexpensive and gets the job done. I would recommend it to anyone with darker spots on their face that regular foundation can't cover up. Love how small it is too so it's easy to keep in your purse. A really great product for the low price you're paying.

April 14, 2012

This isn't the best concealer. This is the first concealer I've ever tried, but I know it's not great. It's good on face, but if you put it on dry areas, it shows dry spots. Also, under the eyes is ok, but if you have flakes or lines, it sometimes show. My advice is to not put moisturizer or eye cream under the eyes, because than the concealer will smudge.

Barilla Pasta

Natasha1986 added a new review for
    Annabelle Lipsies

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Heinz Mustard

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash